What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CO QB Cyler Miles (Signed to Washington)

orly.jpg

this would be a big flip, if true. i think it would help set the plate for the key in-state kids next year.

What usc rumor?

I know Adam mentioned this morning in a tweet that Miles had also visited U$C. I would assume that the rumor is that he was looking at them if he didn't go to U-Dub.

This would be a very nice signing day surprise for us, though.... :gobuffs:

Denver Post has a article on it already Seems Florida and Alabama are now in the mix. Honestly if I was Washington I'd be pissed He's been committed for the entire year. So what the guy that recruits him gets hired away. I glad CU passed on him

Cyler is a tremendous athlete, I doubt he will ever see the field at any major school at QB.

As good an athlete as he is SC is loaded with athletes who are just as good or better and also more skilled at the positions they might move him to. If he goes to USC (or Florida or Alabama) with the other guys there I see him being a career backup at best.

At UW I also doubt he would ever spen time at QB but he is a good enough athlete that with their talent level he could develop into a multi-year starter at another position.

Ringo's not backing off his tweet that we're making a push for Miles.

Back