What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 DC CB Kenneth Crawley (Signed to Colorado)

Yep. Started as a high school coach in NJ. I had to play against his team and they whipped us. Got some work with the NY Giants off of that and made a connection with Belichick.
I'd heard that, in college, he was just a football geek who was really into offensive theory. Somehow, he got the attention of the football staff and became, like, a grad assistant something. Is that true?

I'd heard that, in college, he was just a football geek who was really into offensive theory. Somehow, he got the attention of the football staff and became, like, a grad assistant something. Is that true?

Incorrect. He was awarded the position after challenging and beating Bill Parcells in a hot dog eating competition.

Crawley's tweets have been very positive on Lawrence.

@SupaStarLo_MMG to follow - looks like he's responding to people like crazy.

Enjoying myself already umm

Who said its a middle of nowhere it's pretty exciting out here

hopefully he knows the excitement of lawrence, KS will wear off real fast. Especially if he's used to DC

So, can I start panicking now, or should I wait until after he officially commits to KU? :smile2:

I am sure that he is experiencing the skies not being cloudy all day and the lack of discouraging words too.

I still don't get the interest here. If these were offensive players, I could at least understand the allure of the "QB guru". But what makes a defensive player think four years in Lawrence under Weis will get them to the next level? Does he have connections to the DC area somehow?

Weis is the destroyer of all defensive talent.

Crawley please reference ND defense and torched in google. You will see a picture of Weis.

Today Crawley tweeted:

@SupaStarLo_MMG: Hands down I have a hard decision

Last edited:
If he wants anything to eat for the next few years, it should be a no brainer. A certain fatass in Lawrence has that covered, even weight watchers couldnt help him.

If this staff loses him to kansas, houston we've got a problem.

So i'm guessing if we lose Crawley, we lose DeJon Wilson too. Kansas, i just don't get it.... Campo..?? Really?.. The only reason he wasn't the worst coach in Dallas history was thanks to Wade...

So i'm guessing if we lose Crawley, we lose DeJon Wilson too. Kansas, i just don't get it.... Campo..?? Really?.. The only reason he wasn't the worst coach in Dallas history was thanks to Wade...

De'Jon didn't seem to like the weather very much so I don't think he decommits.

Good that he didnt commit while out there. Close the deal embo!

Sent while on the can

Back