What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 DC CB Kenneth Crawley (Signed to Colorado)

No doubt. Only a real asshole would question Brown's recruiting ability.

Haha.

He's a new man. Year under Stoops and then coming back under Embree, Brown now works at recruiting. It was always an effort thing. Before, he was all about x's & o's and mentoring his players (NFL approach). He's now into the recruiting part of the job and learning that he's good at it.

brownie know talent. remember what he was working with. i think we see a big change in the D this year.

is his senior tape out yet? pumped to see it

also..... is he going to enroll early??!

SupaStarLo_MMG Kenneth Crawley

Now it's time for me to pack in headed to boulder!!!! #CuBuffs

Last edited:
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:
:dance5::dance5::dance5:

Can't wait to see ya play KC! #DC3

grats to KC

this is kinda funny, but i was reading that article found in derek mccartney's thread and one of the posters/user replied by saying this:

For those of you who don't know yet CU has landed Yuri Wright and Kenneth Crawley both are 4star saftey's
posted by comoneymaker

i'm sure they're not safeties, but yeah :lol:. just wanna share that with you all. here' the link http://www.buffzone.com/ci_19755692

so far, it's 1 for 2....go buffs!!!

Way to go Embo and Greg Brown! This was close to a must get situation. I'm glad to see our program building the right way. We have a good QB, lots of DLine help, some talented players and now a CB that can come in and contribute immediately. I can't wait to see who else we get!

I'm very pleased that we've landed Crawley. He and Walker (and Wright, if things go our way) definitely add speed and talent to the d-backfield. But I'm gonna stay grounded on this matter; these young studs will need to come in and work hard if they want to earn playing time over Bell, Harrington, and Henderson.

That said, the potential talent level and depth at CB is starting to look really good.

**** and yes! Welcome, KC. Now get prepared - you're going to be needed in just a few months.

Big time. Now, KC, go tell all your buddies to commit here also. Go Buffs!

HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif

Back