What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 DC CB Kenneth Crawley (Signed to Colorado)

Yes please!

I think we'd all breathe a sigh of relief if we get his signature. A tandem of Henderson/Crawley/Harrington/Walker for the next few years going up against the spread formations of the PAC 12!!

Yes.
Correct.
Exactly.

:thumbsup:

Also, the whispers out there seem to indicate that a Crawley commitment would only have a positive impact on whether Yuri decides to commit. With coaches like Mike Leach in the conference, we're going to need 2 lockdown corners and the ability to go 4-2-5, 3-3-5 a bunch and even play a lot of dime and quarters. Brown likes to mix it up to keep QBs off balance and create favorable matchups.

I was a decent defensive back in the day (Jr. High). I was great at the karaoke drill. They said I had some very loose lips.

Did he end up taking his KU visit? FWIW his scout profile has Kansas at High and CU at medium interest

I was a decent defensive back in the day (Jr. High). I was great at the karaoke drill. They said I had some very loose lips.

PackerPictoralReview_24october1948_350px.jpg

Reactions: DBT
so adam just retweeted this

Kenneth Crawley @SupaStarLo_MMG 19h The day that commit this how ima let y'all know ima make my default a picture of me as a create player on NCAA 2012
Retweeted by Adam Munsterteiger

sounds like a hint to me...

with all of this "internet freedom" stuff going on today we should get some real news from all of you pirates. :smile2:

This is where this twitter thing becomes irritating. Its like the hats, but no real time constraints.

How did the inhome go?

This is where this twitter thing becomes irritating. Its like the hats, but no real time constraints.

How did the inhome go?

Not sure the in-home was last night. May have just been a stop by his school. He's expected to announce on the 25th.

Not sure the in-home was last night. May have just been a stop by his school. He's expected to announce on the 25th.

Some of the info on Rivals is very interesting and implies GB did spend time with him yesterday. Will see if it plays out like some are claiming.

He's visiting KU this weekend. From his Twitter...
"By tonight we going to see if it's official we're on the flight to kansas."

Back