What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 DC CB Kenneth Crawley (Signed to Colorado)

Lots of positive chatter on the premium boards. Far from a done deal, but it looks like we're in decent shape here.

Charlie Cheeseburger was a disaster at ND, a disaster at KC, a disaster at UF, and will be a disaster at KU. I'm actually somewhat shocked the guy keeps getting jobs. He's like the Rick Neuhisel of lard ass coaches.

Second entertaining post from Sacky in the last month.... Did you turn over a new leaf?

Come on. Just trying to focus on something else (hopefully good) after turning off the cu v Stanford bball game.

It must not have been very big scoop if it hasn't leaked out in the past day

Said db coach loves brown and, to this day, uses browns instructional video using mid 90's cu players

That's awesome! Someone, somewhere, should make sure that puppy is available on or transferred onto DVD and maybe complimentary copies magically find their way to the coaches at the high schools that pump out D1 prospects. Sounds like the perfect evil plan.

Twitter habits?

Kinda like bathroom habits. It doesn't matter what comes out, the routine is the same every time. Only difference is when the twitter habits are bad, nobody is going to catch giardia over it.

OK. I've been remaining positive and I could understand us losing MacNamara to OU, Powell to UCLA and some of the other top guys we've really targeted. But if our staff can't sell Crawley on CU (with 2 of his teammates!) over KANSAS, then I'm going to be pretty damn sour. Getting Yuri would heal that, but I'm not as confident in our chances there.

Seeing what UCLA has done this year with a coach who has been there ONE month has made me UP my expectation for Embree and staff. I want some g'damn exciting news!

Coffee is for CLOSERS only Embo! If you can't close the recruits who come to this campus, you can't close ****, you are ****! HIT THE BRICKS PAL!!

[video=youtube;y-AXTx4PcKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI[/video]

Patience young Jedis. GB will bring it home, probably today.

Isn't Brown's in-home with Crawley tonight?

I know it was this week with Yuri happening after that.

If so, I'd expect that Crawley set this up as something he'd tweet after the visit.

Isn't Brown's in-home with Crawley tonight?

I know it was this week with Yuri happening after that.

If so, I'd expect that Crawley set this up as something he'd tweet after the visit.

Hope you're right nik! A couple 4 star guys will do wonders for my mental stability right about now.

He probably just needs to figure out what jersey number he can be before making his character on NCAA! Come on Brown! Seal the deal!

Back