What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 PA OLB Deaysean Rippy ('13 TNFR to Colorado)

The tweets were harmless. Not much there in the one's that I saw. Let's be honest, anybody with hopes of a great opportunity won't be going to WVU. Haggard town, now with it's closest rival states away. I expect to see that program dry up very soon.

Speaking of Tweets. Here's his latest: "Everyone in Colorado are #cubuff fans follow me now and show love are else"

Trying to get more followers by making us think if more buffs fans follow he might be more inclined to come here... I am not really going there. Love to have him here but if he wants to be here, play with his cuz for 1 year and have one of the best LB coaches in college coach him up and let Embree, et. al send him off to the NFL in style, all the while getting early playing time and being part of turning around the program and taking us to the Rose Bowl.

Course he is probably just ****ing with us as a lot of the players this year seem to be doing.

Speaking of Tweets. Here's his latest: "Everyone in Colorado are #cubuff fans follow me now and show love are else"

I'm okay with the tweet. Maybe it's just his way of drawing some attention to his upcoming choice, like many of the kids do at all-star games, etc. I know he's already sent some confusing/not so positive tweets before, so that makes this one look like the best of the bunch.

What does worry me is that he wrote "are" instead of "or." That's definitely not just a tweet/text shorthand, as it's longer than the real word. This could point to kids not knowing enough about grammar when coming out of high school. I see it all the time with high school graduates nowadays, and I hope this isn't an indicator of any future academic struggles. I hope it was just carelessness or some stupid auto-correct.

It would be great to land this guy, and while I'm not saying anyone should follow him, it's nice to see that he's interested enough in the program to spend his time doing those tweets (as long as you ignore the threat at the end).

"Everyone in Colorado are #cubuff fans follow me now and show love are else"
The kid will get more love than he can handle if he shows up to Boulder ready to dominate, makes his teammates better, takes care of his degree, and wins games. Buff love > Twitter love

Not on Twitter, but, Welcome to Colorado! (It just feels right)

NSFW
[video=youtube_share;KzMcX7RQQ2g]http://youtu.be/KzMcX7RQQ2g[/video]

Maybe all these new DL commits will get Rippy more interested. Seems that he is the only true LB on our board. We haven't had this many strong DL on the team in many years so Rippy would have some real room to roam with the Buffaloes, and his cuz.

Maybe all these new DL commits will get Rippy more interested. Seems that he is the only true LB on our board. We haven't had this many strong DL on the team in many years so Rippy would have some real room to roam with the Buffaloes, and his cuz.

At least in theory, Hooker is still also in play.

don't have scout, funny in a jeffrey coprich kinda way or in a good way?

In a good way. He seems to be enjoying the recruiting process and was very laidback. The woman conducting the interview was not quite sure what to do at a few different points, but was able to roll with it. BTW, he pretty much called Graham at ASU a scumbag.:thumbsup:

I didn't see until now but scout profile shows a Pitt visit 12/9. I'm sure they're out of the picture tho

Scout reporting that Rippy might be visiting them now. Sorry, i don't have a subscription, so I only get the teaser. If true, i'm sure there is some logic I don't get about Arizona.....

he and sean diddy combs kid are real close and justin combs committed to ucla... if diddy does it... im gonna be pissed i'm super serial....

south-park-1011_satan_at_party.jpg

Nah. Nik is still valuable to the cause, but his command and control at this critical time must be taken out!

Ok! I'm new here, but there is this theme with "Nik" and an effort to have him not present for big events.... Whats with that? Superstition?

Ok! I'm new here, but there is this theme with "Nik" and an effort to have him not present for big events.... Whats with that? Superstition?

In the words of Michael Scott, "I'm not superstitious, just kind of stitious."

When it comes to recruiting info, Nik can't be beat. He does a great job keeping track of a very dynamic process, and if you haven't rep'd him lately, you need to. But some of us are pretty sure that his selfish use of internet access during critical verbal commitments, has kept CU from gaining the services of players like Julio Jones, Landry Jones, Robert Griffin III, Junior Seau and Tommy Frazier.

In the words of Michael Scott, "I'm not superstitious, just kind of stitious."

When it comes to recruiting info, Nik can't be beat. He does a great job keeping track of a very dynamic process, and if you haven't rep'd him lately, you need to. But some of us are pretty sure that his selfish use of internet access during critical verbal commitments, has kept CU from gaining the services of players like Julio Jones, Landry Jones, Robert Griffin III, Junior Seau and Tommy Frazier.

Thanks, Spiff.

I think the main thing, though, is that it seems like we get almost all our commitments on the rare occasions I'm not connected (and not at a Buff event).

Thanks, Spiff.

I think the main thing, though, is that it seems like we get almost all our commitments on the rare occasions I'm not connected (and not at a Buff event).

Got it, thanks for the explanation. Now get off.:thumbsup:

I think he and Crawley our are 2 silent commits right now. I worry that they also could be guys we could lose two other programs if we can't keep our solid recruiting class.

Back