What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#13/12 Dayton Lookalike & Game thread - MBB (Chicago, Saturday, 12/21, 4:30 PM MT, CBS SN)

I'll **** a brick if we beat Oregon on the second. After this game, I actually think it's possible.
Seriously? I chalked that up as a sure win before the season even started. We’re different in conference at home. The place will be packed, we’ll be rested and have our swagger back. We’ll win by 7.

Live look at me after the game

giphy.gif

Schwartz is the X factor. He plays good we win.
Totally agree why this. Kin, Bey and Battey are gonna all have an impact ... their floors are pretty high each game. It’s when Schwartz steps up that we see the true potential of this team.

I don’t know if it’s cuz he’s a lefty, or his size, or his wide stance when he shoots, but watching him shoot you’d never think he’d be a 3-point threat. There’s something just different there. Love it though.

Kin was the key, the engine that makes us go. Hopefully he is back on track to what we have seen in the past. Another positive note is Luke O'Brien who has scored 31 and 38 the last 2 games, with 5 and 4 three pointers. I cant find anything on Dominque Clifford's season.

We are better than Dayton right now - and we’re still not firing on all cylinders.

Good signs with Gatling’s ball handling and decision making. Kountz showing some signs of life. Once we get consistent play from the”2”, this team gets good enough to give anyone a challenge while being favored against 95% of D1.

We’re close.

Just gotta avoid an emotional letdown and take care of a dangerous Iona squad next week. I think the time off with genuine practice time is coming at a perfect time.

Back