What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons (Transfer to CSU from Vanderbilt)

Hope he has fun trying to block DEs and LBs from the SEC

He'll thrive in any conference he plays in. Hopefully our new coach can get him back to CU. He would love to be a Buff in the right program!

Stop being a negative B word.

Parsons is an awesome player and will have success where ever he goes. I do hope Coach Mac can bring back into the fold of the black and gold. I would love to see a Parker Colorado product be part of turning this ship around. I also won't begrudge him for going a different route.

Sounds like he likes Ole Miss on his twitter and that is the team to beat.
He also has a Vanderbilt connections on their.

It looks like he is still following:
BuffScoop
Sherrard Harrington
McChesney
Phillip Lindsey
Yuri Wright
Toney Clemons
AllBuffs
Alec burks
Ralphie report
Shane Dillon
Jeffrey Hall
Austin Berk- A CSU recruit yes but also has CU connections
Doug Rippy
Kyle Ringo

Maybe he has just not taken the time to clean these out. May be he wants to stay connected with these folks where ever he goes. OR maybe the door is still open a little and Parsons just needs to see the real potential for on field Victory.

I certainly hope that Coach MacIntyre reaches out to Mitch, his parents, and his coaches. Not to give a hard sell, but to clear the air. Sure, CU would love to have him and be fortunate if he chose to play here. But more importantly, fences need to be mended. When someone goes from being as strong of a recruiter for the program as any of the coaches to decommitting or being dropped, serious mistakes were made and there are going to be lingering hard feelings about it if this isn't addressed.

I think 4thgenBuff may have the over analysis post of the year.

:rofl:In my defense I just wanted to see if he might have followed Coach Mike Mac or any current/future coaches.

I compile analysis on executives based off what they have twitter/FB all day long. Online portals can be a reflection of what an individual is thinking about. Parson's is still following and thinking about the program.

The guy committed to colorado until he saw that the train wreck was getting worse. Now we have a new coach and new vision with a spread offense. He's got to love that and have a great reason to come back to the school he originally wanted to attend.

Well the good news for his recruitment to CU is that he's following McChesney, and not Alfred or Klatt. Just sayin'....

I certainly hope that Coach MacIntyre reaches out to Mitch, his parents, and his coaches. Not to give a hard sell, but to clear the air. Sure, CU would love to have him and be fortunate if he chose to play here. But more importantly, fences need to be mended. When someone goes from being as strong of a recruiter for the program as any of the coaches to decommitting or being dropped, serious mistakes were made and there are going to be lingering hard feelings about it if this isn't addressed.

I think Mike Mac will have a great shot at landing him. He hasn't committed elsewhere and we all know he wants to be a Buff. If he lands him here soon, it would be a great momentum boost to our class.

I think there is an 80% chance of him playing for either Ole Mis or Vandy, unless Mike Mac can really make a great impression and quickly. Kills me because the last place I want to see a fellow Parker Coloradoan play is the SEC. That said we certainly did not put are best foot forward this year so who can blame him for looking else where.

Hope he has fun with the spiders, tons 'o bugs, cottonmouths, possums and the wiltingly high humidity that would melt a magnolia. Kids from COLO have no idea how shi**y the climate is in a place like Oxford, til they're forced to endure it!

fify...

:rofl:In my defense I just wanted to see if he might have followed Coach Mike Mac or any current/future coaches.

I compile analysis on executives based off what they have twitter/FB all day long. Online portals can be a reflection of what an individual is thinking about. Parson's is still following and thinking about the program.

You NSA? :smile2:

Maybe he is a fan of Duck Dynasty?

I hope he stays home but I think he is gone. If he does decide to stay I hope he can convince Fox and Skipper to stay with him.

Mitch would be smart to look at how San Jose St. used the tight end a lot in their offense. Not to just block, actually spread out and run routes, and had the ball thrown to them.

ESPN says Vandy and Ole Miss lead for Parsons now.

And Florida and Oklahoma have shown interest but no offer.

Wonder if MacIntyre can get back in this?

I seriously think we are a distant 3rd right now but have the chance to make up room. Parsons knows the state, he knows the players, and he knows what kind of recruits we brought in last year. If Mac can sell those guys on staying I really think this is still the best place for Parsons to end up.

I seriously think we are a distant 3rd right now but have the chance to make up room. Parsons knows the state, he knows the players, and he knows what kind of recruits we brought in last year. If Mac can sell those guys on staying I really think this is still the best place for Parsons to end up.

The funny thing is I can say CU probably has the highest ceiling for wins among the three teams. He should get ready to lose a lot if he picks vandy or ole miss

The funny thing is I can say CU probably has the highest ceiling for wins among the three teams. He should get ready to lose a lot if he picks vandy or ole miss

Uh, what? Vanderbilt won six straight games to end the season. They were in every game but against Georgia (very close games against Florida and South Carolina). Granted none of the teams they beat were not world beaters, and I want Mitch to stay home too... but really don't see how CU has a higher ceiling in the immediate future then Vanderbilt.

Even Ole Miss, played very competitive games agains LSU and A&M...

Parsons will be a good pickup. Hopefully Hobbs doesn't transfer. I also like Ray size.
Can't recruit everyone Bang so good luck to him! less than 10% chance to even talking to new Coach so chances are very low for him to be a Buff.

Uh, what? Vanderbilt won six straight games to end the season. They were in every game but against Georgia (very close games against Florida and South Carolina). Granted none of the teams they beat were not world beaters, and I want Mitch to stay home too... but really don't see how CU has a higher ceiling in the immediate future then Vanderbilt.

Even Ole Miss, played very competitive games agains LSU and A&M...
Because both Ole Piss and Vandy play in the same conference as Bama, LSU, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, aTm, and South Carolina and the same division as Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida. Five of those have been top 10 teams for a while now and don't seem to be going anywhere. In short, SEC>Pac 12 in terms of getting to the upper echelon. The Pac 12 is more deep than the SEC but it's easier to beat teams like UA, ASU, UCLA, and Utah from your own division than it is to beat Georiga, Florida, and South Carolina.

Back