What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA WR Shay Fields (Signed to COLORADO)

It sounds like PRich deserves some credit for this. PRich, the gift that keeps on giving. Bauce

:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:
:dance5::dance5::dance5::dance5:
Welcome to the black and gold!!! Go ahead and hit up kalen, and keep in touch with your high school!

Thank you Shay. Amazing how this one commitment flipped the mood and outlook for CU Football. I hope we keep the momentum going. Hopefully, those rumbling are a Buff stampede on it's way.

WELCOME TO THE BLACK & GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

He's more polished coming in than any receiver I've seen in a long time.

He's not big, but he gets how to run routes. I bitched about G.Thomas, Ross and Gooden being small in stature and also not getting open enough on here. I think this kid will get open.

Scout article (free) by Greg Biggins

“They have a really young team with a good young quarterback. Coach Walters said I could come in and be a key impact player right away and that’s what I’m looking to do. He told me I could be a headliner for this recruiting class and be a major part of the program turning around. I’m really excited about this opportunity and I’m ready to get going.”

Hi guys.

I just wanted to drop by and congratulate you all on landing Shay Fields. I think he is an absolute stud and badly wanted him for the Broncos. When you look at the stats he put up against the competition he put them up against, not to mention his game film, I think you are getting a monster commit here.

Oh well. Can't win them all. Congratulations!

Welcome, to the Black and Gold, Shay! Looking forward to watching you tear up the P12 for the next 3-4 years!

Woo-wee! This board is positive. I haven't seen this many happy hippies celebrating since the 92 Dead show.

Congrats on landing Fields. Look forward to watching him play at CU.

Back