What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA WR Shay Fields (Signed to COLORADO)

Woo-wee! This board is positive. I haven't seen this many happy hippies celebrating since the 92 Dead show.

Congrats on landing Fields. Look forward to watching him play at CU.

Word is that the clincher was when P-Rich told Shay that if he went to Cal then he wouldn't get to pad his stats against the Bears like P-Rich did while at CU. :wink2:

Word is that the clincher was when P-Rich told Shay that if he went to Cal then he wouldn't get to pad his stats against the Bears like P-Rich did while at CU. :wink2:

Good for him! Gotta love P-Rich.

I forget...how did that game turn out? :wink2:

[video=youtube;9KAxjFZj998]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KAxjFZj998[/video]

Little bit of Fields in this video. Bosco is/was so loaded.
1: Shay Fields, WR, Colorado
2: Jaleel Wadood, S/WR, UCLA
3. Josh Rosen, 5-star 2015 QB
4: Chandler Leniu, LB, California
7: Naijiel Hale, DB/WR, Arizona
11. Jacob Tuioti-Mariner, DE, UCLA
44. Malik Dorton, DE, USC
75: Damien Mama, 6-5, 353

... and a ton of stud underclassmen.

Last edited:
New senior highlights
[video=youtube;XxaTUSYUbuQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaTUSYUbuQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

those are pretty awesome. he's really good at adjusting to the ball in the air. Didn't expect that.

Never fair to compare an incoming freshman to an outgoing NFLer but he does have some PRich qualities like ability to get separation, YAC, making people miss and amazing acceleration. Wow, around 5:45 he practically makes 3 guys break their ankles. He's gonna be good one.

those are pretty awesome. he's really good at adjusting to the ball in the air. Didn't expect that.

I was thinking something similar. Looked like he was able to slow his stride enough to adjust while not stopping his run, which enabled him to accelerate again after the catch very quickly. Looks very polished for a HS senior.

I was thinking something similar. Looked like he was able to slow his stride enough to adjust while not stopping his run, which enabled him to accelerate again after the catch very quickly. Looks very polished for a HS senior.
adjusting to the ball in the air is something it seems like some guys just have.

This was a huge development for the momentum of our recruiting efforts. Hope he crushes it in the Pac 12!

When Shay scores, it's just business. He expects to score. Really like that about him!

Shay has zero problems getting behind the defense. Reminds me of someone we are losing to the NFL. Love the fact that he is doing this against the highest level of competition.

Great hands and DeSean Jackson-like elusiveness once he gets in the open field. I am envisioning him taking more than a couple deep slants over the middle from Sefo to the house!

Dude looks like a player! Either he is really fast or the competition is really slow... Glad to have him in the Black & Gold.

'14 CA WR Shay Fields (Verbal to COLORADO)

Dude looks like a player! Either he is really fast or the competition is really slow... Glad to have him in the Black & Gold.

His competition is very, very good and he's that fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we can just keep Sefo from having to run for his life, I think our offense may finally be heading in the right direction.

Back