What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA WR Shay Fields (Signed to COLORADO)

Shay would make a great addition to this class. May he choose B&G! Would be excited to see him live should he come our way.

Very confident here.

Certainly hope you have inside information because if he goes to Cal this weekend, chances are good that he commits there, based on my un-scientifically compiled belief that this is the way it usually works out.

Certainly hope you have inside information because if he goes to Cal this weekend, chances are good that he commits there, based on my un-scientifically compiled belief that this is the way it usually works out.
Because Gorney and Adam's inside information >> yours

Because Gorney and Adam's inside information >> yours

I didn't claim to have any INSIDE information there Junior.

Gorney's update is that he's still going to Cal and he had a good visit here. That's what you are hanging your hat on?

Adam hasn't said anything more. I've seen SD and Duff post they are confident, which I assume means they have some good G2 they just can't share. I get that.

What do you have?

I don't mean to be that a hole but I have a bad feeling. If he was that confident in cu and the coaches I feel like he would have committed

I don't mean to be that a hole but I have a bad feeling. If he was that confident in cu and the coaches I feel like he would have committed

I get that. But sometimes when a guy had already committed somewhere and then it didn't work out, he takes a more cautious/methodical approach before making the final decision. We had that happen in hoops with Miller, for example, who went to a prep school for a year and then his 2nd time through the process tripped to Marquette after CU before signing with the Buffs. I don't blame a guy for getting all the information he can. He'll make a thoughtful choice. Hopefully it's to play his college ball in Boulder.

I get that. But sometimes when a guy had already committed somewhere and then it didn't work out, he takes a more cautious/methodical approach before making the final decision. We had that happen in hoops with Miller, for example, who went to a prep school for a year and then his 2nd time through the process tripped to Marquette after CU before signing with the Buffs. I don't blame a guy for getting all the information he can. He'll make a thoughtful choice. Hopefully it's to play his college ball in Boulder.

Agreed. Post USC disappointment for Shay, no doubt he will be cautious to fully analyze his final choice. We are an excellent option. Love to have him be a Buff!

Back