What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO OT Tim Lynott (Signed to COLORADO)

I agree with Nik on this one. Lynott is the most important recruit on our list right now. Cote and Steve Miller would have been terrific, but we didn't get those guys. That leaves Lynott.

I still think a three person class of Middlemiss, Miller and Lynott is pretty solid. If we get three guys like that every year, we can compete.

I agree with Nik on this one. Lynott is the most important recruit on our list right now. Cote and Steve Miller would have been terrific, but we didn't get those guys. That leaves Lynott.

I still think a three person class of Middlemiss, Miller and Lynott is pretty solid. If we get three guys like that every year, we can compete.

Cote and Miller would have been significant additions, the kind of quality players we have to start getting if we are going to be competitive in the PAC.

That said Lynott represents something more significant. He represents the quality Colorado kids staying home and being part of the CU program. It will show other Colorado kids that even if they have other interesting offers it's worth looking at Boulder.

Even getting kids from out of state who are as highly rated, as much as it would help, wouldn't give the same signals for the future that Lynott would give.

Cote and Miller would have been significant additions, the kind of quality players we have to start getting if we are going to be competitive in the PAC.

That said Lynott represents something more significant. He represents the quality Colorado kids staying home and being part of the CU program. It will show other Colorado kids that even if they have other interesting offers it's worth looking at Boulder.

Even getting kids from out of state who are as highly rated, as much as it would help, wouldn't give the same signals for the future that Lynott would give.

Can't agree more with this statement. There are only a few Colorado kids each year that are true difference makers. We continue to wiff on them. Making a commitment to focusing on this home talent and presenting CU as a competitive option to other schools can't be overstated. Colorado kids playing a real part of the return of this program must be a part of the process.

[video=youtube;hJPg1Fivmqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJPg1Fivmqg&sns=em[/video]

Hopefully we will hear soon. It is a big decision. He will be a difference maker at CU.
We can only hope his visit on saturday goes really well and any lingering doubts he has are eliminated. If so maybe we could get a CUin15 in the next week.

Would you call him a signature signing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

YES Tim Lynott would be a signature signing. He has offers from at least half the PAC 12, so he is obviously a stud and he is a Colorado Stud. He is the biggest recruit of the year, in my opinion. If we can keep our top in state players here, especially the OL and DL, things will start to snowball and CU will Return to Dominance. Well, maybe not Dominance right away; but, certainly a fun exciting team to watch compete on a national stage. Let's go Tim. Be a Buff.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET! Lynott was on the top of the coaches board and our board for some time. Tim, thanks for believing in our staff and seeing the potential in helping to anchor our return to dominance! You won't regret it!

:nod:

Much more reward in being a part of creating something than just being a part of something that others have built.

With guys like Lynott and a staff headed by M2 we will see a team that wins games in the near future.

Remember when his crystal ball was switched to Oregon and people were freaking out? :rofl:

woot woot!! Stoked about this one. Can't wait to see him on the field!

Welcome to the BnG Mr. Lynott !!

EmmPg.gif

Back