What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO OT Tim Lynott (Signed to COLORADO)

Maybe someday people will give the OL some credit. We don't need Lynott to come in and play as a 18 year old unless he is a star.
Exactly. I saw progress from our Oline from the first game to the last game this year. I have tons of confidence here.

The OL was a definite bright spot this year. That's what gives me hope that we can redshirt Lynott. We FINALLY have developed some depth and talent along the OL. You have to go all the way back to the B12 CG year to find that. If Lynott can come in and play as a RS Sophmore, he'll be a freaking beast - as will the rest of the line. That's a win-win. No more learning on the job, just go in there and beat somebody up.

The OL was a definite bright spot this year. That's what gives me hope that we can redshirt Lynott. We FINALLY have developed some depth and talent along the OL. You have to go all the way back to the B12 CG year to find that. If Lynott can come in and play as a RS Sophmore, he'll be a freaking beast - as will the rest of the line. That's a win-win. No more learning on the job, just go in there and beat somebody up.

I can't wait until we are looking at that scenario at most positions. It has been a long time.

Can't wait to get Lynott here. Keeping the studs in CO has been tough for CU. Glad that is starting to change.

Isn't it really rare for a freshman to come in and start at offensive line? I mean, I know Ryan Miller did, but who else?

Isn't it really rare for a freshman to come in and start at offensive line? I mean, I know Ryan Miller did, but who else?

Kai Maivia. And I think Marwan Hage may have been a 4-year starter. Still, hope Timmy cracks the lineup because of talent that makes it impossible to keep him off the field, rather than out of necessity.

I wouldn't rule out anything at this point. He can play all three interior spots, that could get him on the field early.

Kai Maivia. And I think Marwan Hage may have been a 4-year starter. Still, hope Timmy cracks the lineup because of talent that makes it impossible to keep him off the field, rather than out of necessity.

Hell of a fullback.

I've got a really important question: How do you pronounce his last name? "Lie not" or "Lin not" or "Li nut?" Been bugging me for months!!

Started the East vs. West Semper Fi Game and has been going against a 4* DT who is going to Mississippi State who has a lot of big time offers and has owned him

Lynott having some problems with the wrestler from SC. Clemson commit. Cervenka

Last edited:
Back