What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL S Craig Watts Jr. (Verbal to USF)

Yup. Last I looked, we're in the top 50 (#49) in average stars for 2016. I still think with everything CU has going for it now, a top 30 class is doable.

Probably not. Class will be too small. Unless it hits 20 signees, anything in the top 40 is a pipe dream without a half dozen 4* gets.

Probably not. Class will be too small. Unless it hits 20 signees, anything in the top 40 is a pipe dream without a half dozen 4* gets.
I think he means by average star rating, not total point rating.

noticed tonight that he is taking an official visit to Arizona this weekend.

I interviewed Craig Watts Jr. last night and he is not going to Arizona this weekend. That was a trip that was planned before he committed to the Buffs. Watts told me he does not currently have plans to take any more official visits, but has not completely ruled out the possibility. - Adam

I interviewed Craig Watts Jr. last night and he is not going to Arizona this weekend. That was a trip that was planned before he committed to the Buffs. Watts told me he does not currently have plans to take any more official visits, but has not completely ruled out the possibility. - Adam
Kind of mixed messages or bitter/sweet or something. At any rate, I ain't worried. No siree. Only 3 1/2 months, 15 short weeks until LOI day. Buckle up!

buddy just texted me that he is visiting UNC. haven't seen anything online so no idea where he got that from.

I imagine the further away from his visit to UNC the better for staying committed to the Buffs. I am happy that there hasn't been a switch yet. Too bad Duke couldn't pull off the upset.

Rumors about Fedora moving on may help CU too.
He just took down his Colorado banner on his Twitter account this morning. He's been re-tweeting UCF football topics a lot. Hmmm, disappointing if we lose this kid. Would be his second decommit since June if this happens.....

He just took down his Colorado banner on his Twitter account this morning. He's been re-tweeting UCF football topics a lot. Hmmm, disappointing if we lose this kid. Would be his second decommit since June if this happens.....
UCF doesn't even know who their coach is going to be

I think he has been retweeting USF stuff because he is from Tampa.
Let's hope so, he still has CU16 next to his name and I'm not sure Levitt would let him get away so easily. Watts has seemed excited about playing for the man in recent posts just this last month. He's my favorite recruit for sure and I follow his Twitter daily. Think he is a program changer!

FYI, Adam replied to me on twitter. Not good.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/mrhoffman02">@mrhoffman02</a> Yeah. He is still committed to CU but is talking to UNC and others.</p>&mdash; Adam Munsterteiger (@adamcm777) <a href="">November 17, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back