What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 Recruiting wish list

4* DT Langi Tuifua has decommitted from Oregon today. Likely more decommits to follow.

I have no clue how CU would fit everyone in, but I would love to finish out with:

* Josh Falo
* Either Javier Edwards or Craig Evans
* Both Noah Elliss and Damion Daniels
* K'Lavon Chaisson
* Chevin Calloway
* Brian Edwards

I think we have a decent shot at half of them and maybe more. I can only imagine how CU is going to juggle the roster to squeeze this class in..

For me I would love to see:
Javier Edwards
Josh Falo
Alex Perry
Damion Daniels
Trajon Cotton
Chevin Calloway
Noah Elliss
And I believe there is enough room for these 7 if my math is correct. I think this is going to be a really fun weekend

Noah Elliss
Josh Falo
Damion Daniels
Samuel Barnes
Brian Edwards
JC Nose
JC DT

I think Trajon is going to wait to long and end up with the Beavers or the Ducks.

I'm really hoping we can land minimum 2 more 4 star recruits. I'd love for them to be DT / CB or S. I understand that stars are so subjective but nationally people follow that, especially recruits. It would only draw better attention to our team.

Falo
Gates
Cotton
Stud lb
2 DT's is a must and I'm not seeing much difference in landing legit DT recruits yet again.

Still holding out hope that we can land,

1) Daniels or Elliss to come in behind Edwards
2) Falo. Come be a contributor as a Freshman and start from there on out
3) Cotton, to shore up the Safety postion
4) Then any surprise flips. Obviously this would move into #1 with any of the big names being thrown around, but keeping it at 4 for now.

I like that list, but I'm holding out hope for both Danirls and Elliss. Then add Barnes onto that list and I'm a happy man.

Back