What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OT Grant Polley (Signed to COLORADO)

Does anybody else remember the days when the program was is such a state that our best victories were winning on-line ballot stuffing? Well, that is where OSU is right now.

Does anybody else remember the days when the program was is such a state that our best victories were winning on-line ballot stuffing? Well, that is where OSU is right now.

Free pizza as an incentive can engender a lot of loyalty among high school students

Has to be a bot. Down to 44%
The overnight gains seem suspicious, but it seems hard to bot the pictures. Maybe someone gamed the system and bypasses the selection? I don't know, more likely that he has a huge support group at HS. A hundred kids on cell phones can whup a bunch of 35 year old internet fans, yeah?

You're kidding, right? There are thousands of votes registered. What should 20 votes do? Did you take math in your education path?
Theoretically, you could log on at, say, 3 am, check out the percentage then count how many votes it takes you to move it 0.2%, say, then calculate, approximately, how many votes had been cast. That's assuming no one else is also voting at 3 am.

Theoretically, you could log on at, say, 3 am, check out the percentage then count how many votes it takes you to move it 0.2%, say, then calculate, approximately, how many votes had been cast. That's assuming no one else is also voting at 3 am.
Great exercise for you during your early am trip to the head.

From what I've read it seems to be a high school thing. I would imagine Rivals board has some voters but it sounds like super zealous parents and his school have rallied behind him. I think Polley would have this in the bag if all his student body and their parents were all also voting 15 minutes each day and his mom and dad were throwing voting parties with free pizza at the local pizza joint.

From what I've read it seems to be a high school thing. I would imagine Rivals board has some voters but it sounds like super zealous parents and his school have rallied behind him. I think Polley would have this in the bag if all his student body and their parents were all also voting 15 minutes each day and his mom and dad were throwing voting parties with free pizza at the local pizza joint.
FOUL!! I WANT AN INVESTIGATION!!

Allbuffs Pizza Party! I vote Swish as "Dad".

Hi there. I want to thank the ALL Buffs (forums) and all the other CU fan forums for all the support to get Grant Polley to the UA All American game. I read that our opponent may be enticing votes with pizza...well I went back and read official rules - "the spirit of the contest" and we would rather win it fair and square. We will keep voting until the very end! CU fans are so much fun!

Received this message from a family member

That's so cool of them.

I can hardly believe how this voting went. I mean, we had people voting at 3am and watching the percentages go down while they did it. This was insane.

Reactions: DBT

Integrity is always a welcome characteristic. Willing to do the job the right way, be it an online poll or in the classroom or on the field gives real long term success.

That's so cool of them.

I can hardly believe how this voting went. I mean, we had people voting at 3am and watching the percentages go down while they did it. This was insane.
I tried, as much as I don't like on line polls. I spent two straight hours the other night and Polley went above 50%. Them, BAM, the other guy put the hammer down. Pretty frustrating. This is more about who can organize the best voting bloc than about who is most deserving. Not that Wellsfry isn't deserving.

Seems like it. Though the leader in the other bracket is up by almost the same number.

I spent a few minutes looking into this. The only way to break the recaptcha software is to use a bot. But the only way to get a bot is to use a 3rd party that charges per amount of clicks you want. So basically if they're paying for it, that's incredibly lame especially because it isn't cheap.

Are CU fans on the twittersphere aware how you can vote more than once? Seen some people say things that suggest that they aren't aware of that.

Are CU fans on the twittersphere aware how you can vote more than once? Seen some people say things that suggest that they aren't aware of that.

My phone allows multiple votes and go to captchas after awhile. My MacBook will not let me vote more than once. Maybe people are stuck using laptops? Or someone can confirm I'm just unlucky?

My phone allows multiple votes and go to captchas after awhile. My MacBook will not let me vote more than once. Maybe people are stuck using laptops? Or someone can confirm I'm just unlucky?
You can keep voting by using incognito mode, just have a link ready, right click - open in incognito, vote, exit out and repeat. Not sure how this works in non-Chrome browsers but I would assume others would have a similar private mode.

Back