What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OT Grant Polley (Signed to COLORADO)

You can keep voting by using incognito mode, just have a link ready, right click - open in incognito, vote, exit out and repeat. Not sure how this works in non-Chrome browsers but I would assume others would have a similar private mode.

Ah! Okay thanks!

It's bull****. One second it was 38.75. Not two minutes later I was 38.57 when I've voted mega times and not moved the needle. You're telling me that in 120 seconds it can drop almost two tents of a percent? That would take several hundred votes in two minutes.

Is it at all possible that between Oregon St fans, his high school team mates, his family, his high school friends, that the other guy just has more people voting for him?

Is it at all possible that between Oregon St fans, his high school team mates, his family, his high school friends, that the other guy just has more people voting for him?

Yes. Especially since Oregon State fans have been killing it with the voting stuff this year. There was a Pac-12 thing for a play of the day that the OSU guy ran away with a few weeks ago that the dude clearly didn't deserve.

Yes. Especially since Oregon State fans have been killing it with the voting stuff this year. There was a Pac-12 thing for a play of the day that the OSU guy ran away with a few weeks ago that the dude clearly didn't deserve.
There is an inverse relationship between team wins and fan vote stuffing. Heck, we got Gillam on the cover of that magazine coming off our 2013 dumpster fire season.

No. It's only possible that they are low down dirty cheating scalawags.

Of course. I don't buy the bot angle. But if they're giving away anything, including pizza, for votes, it violates contest rules.

Does anyone else have the urge to contact under armor every five seconds for the next 3 days with this information?

My upsetness could fill 10,000 store fronts, 3,000 street signs, 500 landscapes with trees, 400 apartment buildings, 300 skyscrapers, 200 areas with grass, 100 pickup trucks, 75 construction vehicles, 50 buses, 30 airplanes, 10 plates of French Fries, 5 cups of coffee, 3 pancakes, and one Texas shaped waffle.

16 hours left

Final push

Let's see what we can do to bring this home for Polley

On twitter, Brock's Dad who owns pizza parlor is defending the bribing for votes. Somehow emails were leaked, where he was even says maybe we can give a prize to the student that votes the most. He doesn't see the harm in what he did, claiming it was a one time thing. I'm not mad, but upset for Grant Polley. He knows what's going on and hasn't said anything. Handling the whole thing with class. He might not be headed to Orlando, but he has truly shown his integrity.

Attachments

• IMG_7324.PNG
    IMG_7324.PNG
    791.1 KB · Views: 15
I just think it is an overall dumb idea to turn these "all-star" games into american idol style popularity contests. If you are going to host the game, only invite those who are truly deserving or structure it so that everyone you invite plays and competes. I would have the most respect for a kid that comes out and says that they are honored to be nominated, but would rather not participate in a contest where it is all about generating fake votes, getting likes, etc.. Respect the game and the player, these vote systems disrespect the players by basing the participants on popularity, and not on talent and accomplishment.

Back