What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OT Grant Polley (Signed to COLORADO)

Gained .5% in the last 10 minutes... we could even this out before the end of the basketball game at this rate.

I just think it is an overall dumb idea to turn these "all-star" games into american idol style popularity contests. If you are going to host the game, only invite those who are truly deserving or structure it so that everyone you invite plays and competes. I would have the most respect for a kid that comes out and says that they are honored to be nominated, but would rather not participate in a contest where it is all about generating fake votes, getting likes, etc.. Respect the game and the player, these vote systems disrespect the players by basing the participants on popularity, and not on talent and accomplishment.

that's cool, but did you vote muthaka?

I just think it is an overall dumb idea to turn these "all-star" games into american idol style popularity contests. If you are going to host the game, only invite those who are truly deserving or structure it so that everyone you invite plays and competes. I would have the most respect for a kid that comes out and says that they are honored to be nominated, but would rather not participate in a contest where it is all about generating fake votes, getting likes, etc.. Respect the game and the player, these vote systems disrespect the players by basing the participants on popularity, and not on talent and accomplishment.

Awesome rant. You could have voted 10 times in the amount of time it took to type. Vote!

Shut up and vote, dammit.

Free Pizza....... Free Shoes I don't see the difference here. Great life lesson for your teenage son. Buy his way into the game.

44!
This one is gonna come down to the brave insomniacs..
57141287.jpg

44.2. We're rolling. Big jumps per vote now. I wonder what happened behind the scenes?

Voting ends in 12 hours. I'll be up and voting as much as possible over the next 8-9 hours. Let's go team.

44.6%, btw.

Back