What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#19 6-0 Colorado Buffaloes at 7-0 Wyoming Cowboys - GAME THREAD

Did they just call a foul on XJ when the other dude went over his back? Home cooking at its finest. Doesn't really matter when you shoot like ****, though.

Ski needs to stop shooting out of a slump and starting helping the team by playing better defense and passing the ball.

Worried about CSU. Last two games are a disturbing sign. We're not scoring. Is it time to diminish Chen's minutes and get XJ out there more?

Worried about CSU. Last two games are a disturbing sign. We're not scoring. Is it time to diminish Chen's minutes and get XJ out there more?

Then who comes off the bench and scores. We just need ski to play smarter.

Ski needs to stop shooting out of a slump and starting helping the team by playing better defense and passing the ball.

The lackluster effort on defense when his shots aren't falling is troubling. It's a natural tendency, but he's supposed to be one of our "veterans" despite being a Sophomore.

Then who comes off the bench and scores. We just need ski to play smarter.

It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make, and use Chen and Stalzer as sparks with their energy helping to make plays. I'd be willing to give it a try. Be curious to see what JG thinks at this point

I just lost coverage of the game at midnight, damn DTV contracts. I am sure they will come back to win now.

I'm sure it was covered earlier in this thread, but the no-call on the goaltending when the ball went off the backboard was laughable. Not the reason the Buffs lost, but definitely indicative of the overall officiating job.

Dreaming of a day a decade from now when we've been good to the point WE start to get calls on the road like the national powerhouses do. KU, Duke, UNC... :thumbsup:

Dinwiddie just had his legs taken out on that shot yet no foul. Really bad officiating but we played awful.

This home court advantage was similar to a 2a type high school game far into the plains where they lock the doors prior to tipoff.

I'm sure it was covered earlier in this thread, but the no-call on the goaltending when the ball went off the backboard was laughable. Not the reason the Buffs lost, but definitely indicative of the overall officiating job.

Yeah. But this is what you need to overcome to win on the road in college basketball. CU played like ass tonight.

I'd be happy not scheduling road games at MWC venues with the exception of CSU and Air Force. I realize we see it as a good warmup for conference play, but **** it, if this is what is going to inevitably happen...

Yet they're the hottest women in Wyoming

Not according to some Nebraska fans.

baby-doll-sheep.jpg

Back