What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes vs Oregon Basketball game thread

okay ... why are we rushing shots on O and not killing clock at this point?

If we hold on, this will do wonders for us in the eyes of the committee. What amazing heart -- and I expected as much from a Tad team.
This is the type of effort that makes it easy for the committee to give us credit for the game in Tucson too.

Overrated is a weak chant against a team we were favored against.

Most of the students just see the '#19' next to the name.

Still, a stupid chant that cheapens your victory if you're top 30 - top 35 type of team like the Buffs

Most of the students just see the '#19' next to the name.

Still, a stupid chant that cheapens your victory if you're top 30 - top 35 type of team like the Buffs
This. CUnit really needs to try to kill that one.

Congrats you magnificent and majestic buff bastards! :dance:

I almost lost it when I saw that Dre was out tonight but well done. Very, very well done!!!!!!!!

Best game of the year that I can think of. Maybe not best win. But best game.

We going dancin' :dance:

[video=youtube;TmBDWuwbABI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmBDWuwbABI[/video]

Back