What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes vs Oregon Basketball game thread

Best game of the year that I can think of. Maybe not best win. But best game.

I think I would go beyond just this year. I loved the effort, especially short handed from the beginning and with 1st half foul trouble. Can I say that Tad did a great job managing the bench and rotations?

Great job by Spencer and XJ and Ski stepped it up in the second half. Just a GREAT all-around performance.

And XJ is going to be a monster next year!

This just looked like a different team tonight. We played at a better place, had more movement on offense, and played 40 minutes. That was fun to watch.

If everyone returns, which they should, where will we be ranked to begin '13/'14? I say top 15.

Great job by Spencer and XJ and Ski stepped it up in the second half. Just a GREAT all-around performance.

And XJ is going to be a monster next year!

His progression from the beginning of the year to now is pretty remarkable. If he carries this confidence into the tourney......

They said on the radio we had 7 20 win seasons in our history before Tad got here, we now have 3 in a row

edit: it may be 7 total, so 4 before Tad got here.

Last edited:
Three straight 20 win seasons is sweet..especially with the bright future

This one was especially sweet with wiping it up on the classless Ducks tonight

Are the "classless" references solely based on the crotch punch? I actually thought that was relatively tame, especially when compared with Bitchinsky's move against Scott a couple weeks ago.

Back