What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Colorado Basketball Game thread: UCLA at Colorado

What happened to Ski? His shot selection is so bad now. Since Charleston, he's shot over 40% in only 2 games, Hartford and Northern Arizona. That hurts.

The refs aren't why we are sucking. 40% shooting at home? UCLA shooting 50% from the 3? CU shooting well from the stripe?

This is a weird game.

Getting double teamed on the perimeter and it has lead to offensive struggles.
This. We're moving the ball too slow. We've had guys open on backside all game, but it's like we're moving the ball in slow-motion. By the time it gets there, UCLA has it covered.

Considering how stagnant our offense has been and how good UCLA's offense has been in transition... feel fortunate to be within 1.

This is something I didn't think I'd be saying at any point this season... but our free throw shooting is saving us today.

Considering how stagnant our offense has been and how good UCLA's offense has been in transition... feel fortunate to be within 1.

This is something I didn't think I'd be saying at any point this season... but our free throw shooting is saving us today.

Yeah ... as long as the Bruins mostly foul Josh and The Mayor ... we'll be OK on that front. :thumbsup:

Is the CUnit not back in force yet? The place seems to be a lot less animated than I would have thought for this game.

Have no idea why CU isn't trying to run here. They're not a good half court offensive team, so slowing it down just plays into UCLA's strength's

Newcomers to a conference are always never going to be welcomed with open arms. Zona and ASU were regarded as outcasts by a lot of the Pac8. If someone joins our conference they'll be the ones "invading our conference."

Back