What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

Cal might be done, if they lose to Utah. Certainly would have to beat CU.

Wouldn't say a loss to Utah knocks them out of the field, but losing to CU and going one and done in Vegas would leave them with 14 losses and probably out. Although if their BPI is high, ESPN will push heavily for them.

Wouldn't say a loss to Utah knocks them out of the field, but losing to CU and going one and done in Vegas would leave them with 14 losses and probably out. Although if their BPI is high, ESPN will push heavily for them.

Strangest thing about Cal getting so much love is that entering tonight I think I just say an RPI of 50 and a BPI of 68. Is it maybe the way announcers glorify the coach so much in college basketball and Monty is the respected elder statesman of the Pac-12? Cal really shouldn't be anywhere close to safe.

Sorry don't feel like searching the thread but do we want Utah or Cal to win here? TIA

Cal. Utah winning wouldn't get us clear of Cal. We've got to beat Cal to finish ahead of them regardless of what happens tonight. But if the Utes lose there is no way that CU can fall into a tiebreaker with Utah.

so, uhh, does anyone else have FS1? Zona tied with OSU with 4:45 remaining. what a night for west coast basketball.

Great night, three close games. Who the hell did they give a mic to in the Zona game? Color guy sounds like he's yelling at the TV.

Utah is going to be really good next year. Entire starting 5 comes back. The road trips in the Rockies will absolutely kill teams.

Utah is going to be really good next year. Entire starting 5 comes back. The road trips in the Rockies will absolutely kill teams.

Utes should Dance next year if Krystkowiak learns you can't schedule St. Katherine's and Evergreen State OOC and expect a bid.

I guess we're gonna face a hungry Cal team. Utah doing their best to let Cal back in thte game

Krystkowiak has to be Pac COY. 20 wins for the Utes.

If he gets to 20 (I don't count D2 wins). But I do agree on Krystowiak.

Also, it seems like in the Pac-12 coaching fraternity, the guys that seem to share a lot of philosophies and respect each other are K, Tad, Miller and Romar. And then everyone seems to like Robinson even if they shake their heads at how he consistently finds ways to lose games.

Well, two losses might have them with a RPI in the high 50's. Don't really get the Cal love to be honest.

Back