What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

I can't believe that Monty was able to play man defense at Oregon's pace and only play 6 guys.

Cal has been injured most of the year, very little depth to start with, now down two starters. Looks like they're starting to gel with this makeshift lineup.

I yelled at Flukes for this earlier this year, but God dammit Cal! I knew they were going to halfass their way through the non-conference schedule (granted, they had injuries) and then start to click in conference play. So not only are they going to beat us, but they're going to hurt our RPI doing so. Bastards.

Road wins are key, and California got a couple fairly big ones against Oregon and Stanford.

After how OSU played them, not so sure the Trees are a "big" win. Color Dawkins fading, with a strong chance of dismissal! That guy are UCSB would look pretty good at the Farm.

Saturday, 1/11, games we care about:

#7 Baylor hosts TCU (11:30)
#18 Kansas hosts #25 KSU (12:00, ESPN)
Harvard hosts Dartmouth (12:00)
#11 Oklahoma State @ West Virginia (2:00)
Georgia hosts Alabama (2:00)
UT Martin hosts Belmont (3:00)
Jackson State @ Alcorn State (4:00)
UCSB hosts Cal Poly (5:00)
Elon hosts Citadel (5:00)
Arkansas State hosts S Alabama (6:00)
Cal @ Oregon State (6:00, ESPNU)
Wyoming @ Boise State (7:00)
CSU hosts Fresno State (7:00)

Saturday, 1/11, games we care about:

#7 Baylor hosts TCU (11:30)
#18 Kansas hosts #25 KSU (12:00, ESPN)
Harvard hosts Dartmouth (12:00)
#11 Oklahoma State @ West Virginia (2:00)
Georgia hosts Alabama (2:00)
UT Martin hosts Belmont (3:00)
Jackson State @ Alcorn State (4:00)
UCSB hosts Cal Poly (5:00)
Elon hosts Citadel (5:00)
Arkansas State hosts S Alabama (6:00)
Cal @ Oregon State (6:00, ESPNU)
Wyoming @ Boise State (7:00)
CSU hosts Fresno State (7:00)

Lots of interesting matchups today.

Curious to see how KU responds today. Big game for the Big XII race.

Oregon State could give Cal some trouble today. I'm happy we don't have to travel to Corvallis this year.

UT Martin falls at home to a good Belmont squad, 87-72. Scored 49 in the 2nd half, so hopefully they found something they can carry forward.

So, do we want Cal or OSU to win? Figure Cal winning is better for the conference, but with the way their schedule is, wouldn't be shocking to see them with 14-15 conference wins.

So, do we want Cal or OSU to win? Figure Cal winning is better for the conference, but with the way their schedule is, wouldn't be shocking to see them with 14-15 conference wins.

I'm rooting for OSU. We already beat them. But, more importantly, a loss from Cal helps the Buffs positioning for a Top 4 seed in the P12T.

UCSB lost at home to Cal Poly, 64-72, despite 33 points from Alan Williams on the inside. Hard to win when you shoot 2/17 from 3pt range while the opponent is going 11/18 from deep.

Wyoming knocks off Boise State 52-50.

I don't think anyone saw that coming.

Also, CSU pounded Fresno State, Arkansas State took care of South Alabama, and Cal smoked OSU in the 2nd half to win.

Pretty good day for the SOS. Would have been a great day if UCSB hadn't **** the bed.

I know were all distraught right now but we do have a few other games today.

Stanford is up 41-37 over Oregon at the half

Utah plays at Washington St

Arizona is at USC

Arizona State plays UCLA

Air Force lost to San Diego State 79-72

Oregon loses to Stanford at home 82-80
UCLA over Arizona St. 87-72
Arizona wins at USC 73-53
Utah loses at Washington St 49-46

Last edited:
3 games for our opponents tonight:

Jackson State is at Southern 6:30