What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Arizona Wildcats @ Colorado Official Game Thread

Last 2 drives hurts. First and ten on AZ's 38 and 40 and come away with zero points.

Got to cash this one in for something. I'm excited Bell has shown we have some DBs who can catch when given the opportunity.

Terrible tackling on Carey.

That was Solis I think with the first attempt. That needs work this week in practice, along with pretty much all run defense drills. Jeffcoat's gonna need a Mr. Coffee in the film room.

CU defense is playing better although they've given up 280 yds this half. Offense inability to run the ball is killing them in arizona territory. Sefo 1 for his last 8.

Plenty of time for a good drive to yield some points although no timeouts. Time to execute.

Plenty of time for a good drive to yield some points although no timeouts. Time to execute.

Meaning, uh, time for every offensive player to fall asleep and watch Nembot whiff on a block. Way to burn clock, fellas.

And ... it comes back to burn us. Very poor clock management.

I've got a very bad feeling about the rest of this game based getting 3 points off of 3 drives in their half of the field and then missing tackles/blocks. 11 points looks insurmountable now, given this quarter has to have sucked the confidence out of them.

[strike]Painful[/strike] Poorly managed final 3 minutes to the half

fify. Not down on MM and staff in general ... but they have as much learning to do as do the players. In short, when you have the ball, do NOT leave an offense like AZ's time to score.

Wow, we may get blown out this half. Arizona has made some amazing sideline catches. With the turnovers we've had, and still down what we are, can't be good. Ugh

CU could have put up 24-27 points with the great field position they had. Even so, 13-10 lead and the defense and poor clock management/play selection has the buffs trailing by 11.

Hope MM has a great speech at half. Game may already be over but if they come out and score(az) on the first drive, it's ovah.

They are killing me here. I hate running to end the half. Way to be conservative. OTOH, I am smack in the middle of the student section and enjoying the eye candy.

fify. Not down on MM and staff in general ... but they have as much learning to do as do the players. In short, when you have the ball, do NOT leave an offense like AZ's time to score.

Wasn't smart, but wasn't the only issue with the final 3 minutes

I know the end of the hall sucked but we are watchung a completely different team than lást year.

Not sure we can come back but we were tackling well playing disciplined d and living the ball with a true fresh qb

I still have hope for this game but moré hope for the future

Back