What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Basketball Season Tickets (sold out 10/4)

Heh. I have virtually no priority points. My family has owned season tickets since 1970, and then there are the allbuffs tickets all 8 of them, none of which give me squat.

I don't really mind, but chances are slim for me to get KU single game tickets.

Heh. I have virtually no priority points. My family has owned season tickets since 1970, and then there are the allbuffs tickets all 8 of them, none of which give me squat.

I don't really mind, but chances are slim for me to get KU single game tickets.

your chances are zero.

Re: 2013 Basketball Season Tickets

Goose said:
One of Swan's friends is a KU fan. Ran a bunch of smack last Friday night. Typical weak stuff like "wait, CU is ranked?" and "Allen Fieldhouse West" and bragging about how he'd be there. I asked how he was going to get tickets. He said that he could always stubhub them because we never sell out. I then had him look at the prices. That shut his ass up.

Well Played Sir!! :thumbsup:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I have to go to a wedding in Mexico the weekend of the KU game. I could probably cover the entire season with what I could get for those tickets, but I am going to sell them for less to CU fans.

I know. I'm pretty awesome.

I have to go to a wedding in Mexico the weekend of the KU game. I could probably cover the entire season with what I could get for those tickets, but I am going to sell them for less to CU fans.

Probably cover the cost of the trip with the tickets.

I also am going to be out of town and will be selling mine as well. Only Buff Fans need inquire!

I spoke to the ticket office today and was told that there wouldn't be any single game tickets available on Monday for either the Kansas or the Arizona game. I'm guessing enough season ticket holders might have put in requests for those games that they won't even bother with those games on Monday.

What a long way we've come.

You know who better not get them, despite his claims of CU fandom. :smile2:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

If any benevolent soul is looking to sell Kansas tickets, let me know. I've already booked travel, so now I'm kind of freaking out. As it is, my options are to pay an absurd rate for a ticket on Stub Hub, fly out and watch the game at a bar, or eat the tickets. None are terribly appealing. phillip.r.fraser of the gmail variety.

2013 Basketball Season Tickets

Now the question is do you believe is a fair price for the KU game? For a CU fan, and for a KU fan.

And don't say you wouldn't sell to a KU fan because everyone has a price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Now the question is do you believe is a fair price for the KU game? For a CU fan, and for a KU fan.

If market is 200 for GA, for me it is:

125 for CU fans
300 for KU.

Edit: either way every penny i make will be donated back to Tad's program.

I am officially annoyed with the buff club. I emailed them with a question and the email bounces (this was a person I emailed in the past year and still listed as a contact on their site). I email someone else and get no response. It is no wonder we have less than 9,000 donors the whole staff there acts like they are swimming in money and don't need donations.

I am officially annoyed with the buff club. I emailed them with a question and the email bounces (this was a person I emailed in the past year and still listed as a contact on their site). I email someone else and get no response. It is no wonder we have less than 9,000 donors the whole staff there acts like they are swimming in money and don't need donations.

dropped you a pm they changed email formats for the foundation when they became part of the AD, I can point you in the right direction.

My price? Exile to Kansas for any "Buff" that helps KU fans get into the Keg.

Last edited:
Know there are some KU fans that saw the price on StubHub, and elected to just buy some of the few remaining season tickets (or so they claim).

With that said, I'm optimistic it's going to be 85-90% CU fans. Hopefully, the few KU fans that manage to get tickets, walk away impressed by what an enivronment CEC is for college basketball now... and disappointed that KU got ran out of the arena.

Know there are some KU fans that saw the price on StubHub, and elected to just buy some of the few remaining season tickets (or so they claim).

With that said, I'm optimistic it's going to be 85-90% CU fans. Hopefully, the few KU fans that manage to get tickets, walk away impressed by what an enivronment CEC is for college basketball now... and disappointed that KU got ran out of the arena.

They'll undoubtedly have a segment that worms their way in. You're probably about right on the estimate. They're definitely going to be in for a rude awakening. Their diehards know that CU is improved, but they don't know just what exactly they're going to be walking into. Now, CU and every other halfway competitive program packs the fans in and has their crowd of the season when KU visits, so it's not like they aren't used to it. It needs to be so raucous and rowdy in there that it stands out.

Successfully navigating Harvard, @ Air Force, @ Colorado State right beforehand would certainly help morale as well. Do not like @ CSU right before KU, just simply cannot go up to Ft. Collins with our minds elsewhere.

If any benevolent soul is looking to sell Kansas tickets, let me know. I've already booked travel, so now I'm kind of freaking out. As it is, my options are to pay an absurd rate for a ticket on Stub Hub, fly out and watch the game at a bar, or eat the tickets. None are terribly appealing. phillip.r.fraser of the gmail variety.

Phil is good people. If you can't use your tickets and want to sell to a CU fan, you'd have a hard time finding a better one.

Got an email and a code today that will allow me access to a presale on single games. Have not logged in yet but will check it out later today.

Got an email and a code today that will allow me access to a presale on single games. Have not logged in yet but will check it out later today.

The available seats are pretty much crap, and they are expensive compared to the season ticket price. Wouldnt be suprised at a significant increase in season ticket prices next year. I could see it being as much as double the price of this year (and I know they went up a bunch this year).

The available seats are pretty much crap, and they are expensive compared to the season ticket price. Wouldnt be suprised at a significant increase in season ticket prices next year. I could see it being as much as double the price of this year (and I know they went up a bunch this year).

I think we will see a small increase, but I don't see a double.

Season bb ticket holder here. Got the email with access code. Logged in. Games available to purchase additional single game tickets does NOT include KU or AZ. Hmmm.

Back