What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Basketball Season Tickets (sold out 10/4)

Have you complained to the ticket office? One or two games I can understand, but if it is habitual I would think the university might do something.

Kansas fan I know just contacted me asking if I have tickets available. She said she was surprised there were none of the 4 game pack tickets available anymore. :)
I told her i was all out of tickets. She was completely flabbergasted at not being able to find tickets. Very funny. Times have changed in the seats. Its up to the Buffs to change them on the court. Roll Tad.

Kansas fan I know just contacted me asking if I have tickets available. She said she was surprised there were none of the 4 game pack tickets available anymore. :)
I told her i was all out of tickets. She was completely flabbergasted at not being able to find tickets. Very funny. Times have changed in the seats. Its up to the Buffs to change them on the court. Roll Tad.

It is sooooo good to hear stories like this.

she can buy them on stubhub for only $195

One of Swan's friends is a KU fan. Ran a bunch of smack last Friday night. Typical weak stuff like "wait, CU is ranked?" and "Allen Fieldhouse West" and bragging about how he'd be there. I asked how he was going to get tickets. He said that he could always stubhub them because we never sell out. I then had him look at the prices. That shut his ass up.

One of Swan's friends is a KU fan. Ran a bunch of smack last Friday night. Typical weak stuff like "wait, CU is ranked?" and "Allen Fieldhouse West" and bragging about how he'd be there. I asked how he was going to get tickets. He said that he could always stubhub them because we never sell out. I then had him look at the prices. That shut his ass up.
wallowing, you are. enoy it, you should.

I got an e-mail from the AD about buying single game tickets before they go on sale to the regular public. I'm thinking of putting in for a pair of KU tickets. Hell, we ALL should. Buy up the single game tickets before they go on sale. I don't know what my priority points are, but hey, it's worth a shot.

I got an e-mail from the AD about buying single game tickets before they go on sale to the regular public. I'm thinking of putting in for a pair of KU tickets. Hell, we ALL should. Buy up the single game tickets before they go on sale. I don't know what my priority points are, but hey, it's worth a shot.
I received that email as well. It is likely that all of the available tickets will be purchased by season ticket holders and none will be available to the general public. If the demand is high enough from season ticket holders they will be sold based upon priority points. If I get some the person I give them to will have to be to a CU fan who promises to use them so the Keg is clearly a home game for the Buffs for the first time against Kansas.

I have put in for KU and Zona tickets, if I get them I'll be selling them to CU fans. Everyone should buy tickets and force all of those KU ****ers out of the gym.

Love stories like this. I used to go to the home KU games in Coors and just hated how they outnumbered us in our own place.

Been to Allen Field House with the women when KU was an excellent women's team. Huge crowd on hand. I had player comp tix, but some friends were able to buy them and sit with us behind CU bench.

Definitely felt the Phog. :wow:

For the people that are able to buy single game tickets ahead of time PM me if you want to sell them to a CU fan. My parents were too late to getting season basketball tickets and they would kill to go to the Arizona or Kansas game or really any game. They went to CU don't worry they bleed black and gold.

For the people that are able to buy single game tickets ahead of time PM me if you want to sell them to a CU fan. My parents were too late to getting season basketball tickets and they would kill to go to the Arizona or Kansas game or really any game. They went to CU don't worry they bleed black and gold.

most of us wont know until the end of the month, the deadline to submit requests is next week, from there they have to sort out priority ranks etc. After that is done the tickets will be sold.

Re: 2013 Basketball Season Tickets

most of us wont know until the end of the month, the deadline to submit requests is next week, from there they have to sort out priority ranks etc. After that is done the tickets will be sold.

I don't think I have enough priority points. I wish I played closer attention when I first graduated. My rank is under 4k but I am guessing you gotta be under 1k to get tickets.

I don't think I have enough priority points. I wish I played closer attention when I first graduated. My rank is under 4k but I am guessing you gotta be under 1k to get tickets.

I am well under 500 and borderline at best, think you gotta go sub 200.

Also, "right behind you" is 40 points ($100 = 5 points), which is almost as much as I currently have. :cry:

I have mentioned this before but buying 1 GA ticket to every sport is a very effective way to amass points.

Im not even going to bother asking for the kansas game, but I'm going to try for Oregon, Zona and USC.
This is my first season holding tickets though since my soph year (04/05) so I have basically 0 points.

Tried to convince a couple of my friends who really only want to come to the Kansas and Arizona games that they needed to go ahead and buy GA season tickets. Looking at the prices that other games are going for on StubHub, they should be able to make those tickets pay for themselves even if they only sell the UCLA and Oregon game tickets online. Additionally, had to explain that if they didn't buy season tix and I couldn't get singles from the AD (which looks highly unlikely) that they could look forward to paying at minimum 2X what they would pay for the whole season for just the Kansas game. Got one of them to see reason and buy on Monday.

Back