What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ CSU Basketball Game thread

Eustachy is a great coach. I agree w tad, dude knows how to coach rebounding

Sent from my Windows Phone via Tapatalk

Again, another game that we would have lost in recent years. Players stepped up and made plays and we found a way to gut it out. Still not perfect but definitely a good thing. Hopefully now we lay it all out on the court for KU.

Dinwiddie da man

damn glad to get that win and move on. Ewes freaking Super Bowl no matter what sport we play them in. Congrats to the Buffs!

Anybody still have doubts about Spencer? That was a rocky one, but I enjoy the nailbiters. Good W against a solid team on the road. Avila is a heck of a ball player.

Spence had 28 pts ... needs to do that on Saturday also.

Spencer was the man! But HUGE 3's by Hopkins late in the game!! XJ against Ha'vad and Hopkins tonight! I was wondering who was gonna hit some big shots late because we were not shooting well from the outside.

Quick Reaction: Epic performance from the Mayor. Awesome. Huge 2nd half from JHop. I really hope that was the light clicking on, because he can be scary good. Josh Scott with a workmanlike performance, not showing up in the points category. Not gonna complain about ski, almost all his shots were good shot selections. But damn, he's gotta make open jumpers. Eustachy is a hell of a coach. And Avila was a monster, that kid knows the game, he abused Gordon and Thomas. Great win. Bring on the Jayhawks.

This win goes to the Mayor and JHop. Would be so fantastic. If they all show up and shoot well against KU...

Mayor was huge. Showed very well for the NBA scouts. I did not expect JHop to save us, but he did. Announcers were MWC homers, could definitely hear the fight song in the background a few times. GO BUFFS!!!!

Super early but our RPI is now 17. Right behind Arizona and Oklahoma State. Win on Saturday and we jump into top 25 and RPI is top 10. Lose and our RPI stays above 30.

In other news. We won back to back road games. That is tough to do people.

Back