What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Pac 12 Tournament: Colorado v Arizona Game Thread

Would be nice if this team would learn to play like they give a **** before the last 10 minutes

Buffs get some rest/practice before tourney date. I'm thinking a 10 seed. Maybe an 11 depending on other bubble teams. Would have loved to beat these guys again, but our ticket to the Dance should be punched and a 10 or 11 seed has a good path through the tourney. Definitely will depend on the draw that we get!

So, I only got to see this on gamecast (at work). Can somebody tell me what was up with Scott? I know he had early foul problems but 1/1 with 3 rebounds is not what I'd hope from him.

OUBuff playing arizona fan in same situation: "That was the worst game we played all season, no wonder we lost"

Not the end of the world. 9 or 10 in the Dance..hopefully 10
It is concerning how this team hasn't gotten up for two games this week. 10 minutes of great effort is not going to cut it.

Oh LBuff, care to comment on this?
Chen: 2 points (1-1), 4 turnovers, 1 foul
Booker: 12 points (4-10 fg, 2-2 free throw, 2-5 3pt), 1 rebound, 3 turnovers, 3 fouls

Give me 10 more points with one less turnover

Instant analysis: The Buffs were very lousy for about 34 minutes. Arizona severely outplayed them. The last 6 minutes was very very good, I wish we'd seen that the entire way, or even the entire 2nd half. Az was the better team on the whole today though. Without Andre, that game is a 25 point blowout. He was an animal on the offensive glass.

X Talton was very good. He's grown up. Ben Mills gave us a nice run in the first half. He isn't terrible.

That last over the back call on Dre was atrocious. Absolutely horrible. Would've taken another excellent couple possessions for a chance to win the game, but that terrible call prevented us from even having a chance.

Lastly, I'm completely baffled on what constitutes a charge, and what constitutes a block. If they wanna call everything a charge, or call everything a block, I'm happy with that, but it seems that its just a random results generator on that call. Can anyone help me out here?

Sorry FT shooting has killed us in two of three AZ games this year

This one was different than the first one. We started off really cold but weren't too bad in the end (20-28). The first game, we couldn't hit FT at the end to ice it. First half FT's killed us but not so much down the stretch. Too many turnovers and not enough assists was a bigger issue today, imho.

Lastly, I'm completely baffled on what constitutes a charge, and what constitutes a block. If they wanna call everything a charge, or call everything a block, I'm happy with that, but it seems that its just a random results generator on that call. Can anyone help me out here?

You're correct that it's very ambiguous, but you guys have no room to complain about the refs in this game. 28-16 free throws, and a lot of UA's came at the very end when the refs were forced to put them on the line. When your team has to foul the other three times just to get them into the bonus at the end, you know the refs were not your problem.

You're correct that it's very ambiguous, but you guys have no room to complain about the refs in this game. 28-16 free throws, and a lot of UA's came at the very end when the refs were forced to put them on the line. When your team has to foul the other three times just to get them into the bonus at the end, you know the refs were not your problem.

It's hard to draw fouls when you're shooting 30 3's... Colorado drives to the basket more and draws more fouls. That's why there's a discrepancy, not because the refs were giving us a break or giving us calls.

Back