What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Official Uniform Thread

One could argue that Oregon got where they are today as a top 10 recruiting destination, starting with Belloti, by offering all those whacky uniforms. Im fairly certain their recruiting started to tick up around then. Having Chip Kelly in the transition didn't hurt.

Alabama is not as a good an example because it relies on two things: good coaching (which was absent between 1996 and 2007) and heritage in a fertile region. There are about 10 teams that dont need to change their uniforms (Notre Dame, Michigan, Nebraska, USC, et al) that will still be able to recruit on their name. After that there are about 100 teams vying for eyeballs. When NFL teams make all these radical changes it makes some of the 10 schools like a little stuffy and conservative.

Oregon changes their uniforms all the time and they win a lot, Alabama doesn't change their uniforms but they win a lot too...this makes no sense, what do we do?????

Oregon changes their uniforms all the time and they win a lot, Alabama doesn't change their uniforms but they win a lot too...this makes no sense, what do we do?????

We should play naked.
Buffalo skinned condoms only.

When will we start to see anything about our new uniforms going into next season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God I can't wait for the 2015 uniform thread! So many cute outfits to discuss!

IT'S OKAY TO DISCUSS THEIR CUTENESS BECAUSE THAT'S THE LINK TO RECRUITING. RECRUITS LOVE ****TY TEAMS IF THEY HAVE ADORABLE UNIFORMS!!

NOBODY SAID YOU HAD TO POST IN THIS THREAD!

Ungodly amount of rep for the first pics of our new unis. KC only told me about then so I'm as siked to see them as anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b4x0qtlcaaadaoq.jpg

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/navy-footballs-new-uniform-awesome#.VIdQpj-7vKA.facebook

Good use of the First Navy Jack on the Gloves and on the helmet. Insomuch as I care what dudes wear to play football, I approve.

I do not know if I like Navy's helmet in the general sense, but it is way better than the previous one. The rest gets full approval.

Sounds like Miami will be switching to Adidas soon as well. Adidas has to decided to splash the cash apparently. Not a good thing for uni designs.

Back