What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Official Uniform Thread

I didn't think I did either, but apparently it sometimes happens.

but Miami is right this time, shoe.

I heard a wise man once say, " Surface Warfare is the heartbeat of the United States Navy." He might have been drunk at the time. But still wise.

3-620x1082.png

Huh, OSU's jerseys look just like ours but in Red and Grey. And OU looks boring by boring's standard.

:nod: Plus, I think it's odd they are wearing grey & not their school colors for the NC game.

I'm not going to dig it up, but they told all Ducks fans travelling to the game to wear yellow, too. The UofO unis look very similar overall to the OSU unis. Very odd.

also, there's this:

The Nike Mach Speed uniforms feature a special fractal diamond color Swoosh on the front of the jersey and pant. Additionally, the Oregon "O" chest graphic is placed at a 27-degree tilt, representing the Ducks' 27 bowl appearances.

This appears to be a lie, if you follow the link.

Last night I turned on Sports Center and there was a big segment on the uniforms for the title game. They had a fashion consultant on set who reviewed the designs and made a game prediction based on which team struck the better fashion chord. Considering the popularity of this thread (and assuming it's like that on all message boards), I expect this to become a regular feature of sports broadcasts.

Last night I turned on Sports Center and there was a big segment on the uniforms for the title game. They had a fashion consultant on set who reviewed the designs and made a game prediction based on which team struck the better fashion chord. Considering the popularity of this thread (and assuming it's like that on all message boards), I expect this to become a regular feature of sports broadcasts.

Hopefully we give them some good material when our new ones get released.

Hopefully we give them some good material when our new ones get released.

Hopefully it's better material than our product on the field.

Wait reverse that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we start a 2015 Official Uniform Thread?!?!? We need to get a head start on next year's fashion trends!

and who's predicted to win based on their uniform choice ?

So I try to skip this thread most times, but have we moved on from the old era reasoning and decided new is actually a good idea? Being 35 year olds I would think we have a little bit better taste than what we wore 400 years ago.

Maybe we should be the first team to wear a completely sheer uniform. That would be groundbreaking.

So I try to skip this thread most times, but have we moved on from the old era reasoning and decided new is actually a good idea? Being 35 year olds I would think we have a little bit better taste than what we wore 400 years ago.

We've been 35 for a few years now...do we ever age?

Back