What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Oregon State @ Colorado Basketball Game thread

Yeah, we're OK, slightly above average. But if our bread and butter is getting to line, we need to be higher. 75-77% isn't unrealistic. Throw out the one fluke 100% game, and we're basically middle of the pack.

But I don't think that's our weakness anyway. If it comes down to FTs, we'll win more than we lose just based on volume. The opposite is true from the perimeter.

If we're throwing out the 100% game, can we also throw out the 9-17 against Tennessee Martin or the 27-46 against Elon? Or do we just throw out the best game?

If we're throwing out the 100% game, can we also throw out the 9-17 against Tennessee Martin or the 27-46 against Elon? Or do we just throw out the best game?

Clearly the one game because one game > average of all games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

should probably pull the high/low for sake of accuracy.

Our free throw defense is better than I thought.

Best free throw defense is horrible breath. Vision and hearing while on the line can be focused through practice, you need some guy with gawd-awful mouth odor or belchs, to breath on the shooter before he goes to the line, that will really distract him.

Think about how distracted you get when someone breaths on you or rips really foul gas from a belch or otherwise, you flat-out stop what you're doing and cringe, it clearly breaks your concentration........No defense for that!

Best free throw defense is horrible breath. Vision and hearing while on the line can be focused through practice, you need some guy with gawd-awful mouth odor or belchs, to breath on the shooter before he goes to the line, that will really distract him.

Think about how distracted you get when someone breaths on you or rips really foul gas from a belch or otherwise, you flat-out stop what you're doing and cringe, it clearly breaks your concentration........No defense for that!

I prefer farting on command.

Hey everyone, Internet has been spotty just dropping in really quick. Not overly concerned about the win. It's conference ball, you take the win and move to the next one. Goes without saying Oregon is a huge game, especially with this being the only regular season meeting. They're due for a loss. Let's give them the L.

You have to look at who's going to the line. If it's Dinwiddie, Booker or, usually, Scott, the percentages will be pretty good. Johnson, Gordon, Hopkins, etc, not so much.

IF you average the 26/26 and the and the 27/46, you get 73.6%, or pretty close to their season average...

If you combine 26/26 and 9/17 you get something very different, however.

Your point is valid that you don't get to cherry pick the numbers but don't try to make that point by cherry picking the numbers.

If you combine 26/26 and 9/17 you get something very different, however.

Your point is valid that you don't get to cherry pick the numbers but don't try to make that point by cherry picking the numbers.

Well abs is the one who said to take out the best and lowest FT%, not sure Liver was making a point, just showing the result.

Well abs is the one who said to take out the best and lowest FT%, not sure Liver was making a point, just showing the result.

Do you consider 9/17 or 27/46 the lowest? Throwing one out will affect your numbers more than the other.

Throw out the highest and lowest, yes. But the point remains. We can be better from the line (OR is shooting 76% vs 72% for us), especially since we make getting there a key part of our offense.

Back