What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Coaching Carousel

Was given a 5 year show cause penalty in December 2011, so I´d assume he has to wait another 2 years.
Maybe the stars are aligning... by that time, we will know with certainty whether HCMM is the answer. If HCMM isn't the one, this is the time when HCSV will be looking for a place willing to take a chance on a name, even one with a checkered past.

Bull****. MM has nothing on Pelini's record. Watch how quick he gets a new job. Think MM gets hired right away if he gets fired?
Absolutely.

Outside of that. Pelini's defenses have been giving up record breaking games over the years. Most recently Gordons 400+ yards in three quarters.

You are right, he'll get a job as a DC quickly though.

From phone

Not talking about Pelini getting hired elsewhere. I'm talking about who gets the kNU job. They have far better athletes, facilities, and a bigger fan base and I think they'll still have difficulty getting the type of coach they *think* they deserve.

Absolutely.

Outside of that. Pelini's defenses have been giving up record breaking games over the years. Most recently Gordons 400+ yards in three quarters.

You are right, he'll get a job as a DC quickly though.

From phone

Why? With record of lousy "D" at kNU and his past efforts at LSU and OU, neither of which were sterling, my guess he goes to the NFL where his style fits.

Looks like UAB is shutting down their program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The sweater vest.

He did have a 5 year show cause, probably just as solid as all the rest of the NCAA "sanctions" have been recently.

The bactracked on Miami, on Pedo State, on a number of other schools. If the sweater found a job he wanted how long do you think it would be between the "I'm suing." and the "sanctions lifted." announcements, I'd give it less than a week.

In fact we may never hear the I'm suing part. His attorney's letter to the NCAA would likely be enough.

I think Tressel is heading into retirement at this point with a final life stage. He was just named president of Youngstown State University this year. 61 years old. I think it would be weird to leave that to coach football again.

I think Tressel is heading into retirement at this point with a final life stage. He was just named president of Youngstown State University this year. 61 years old. I think it would be weird to leave that to coach football again.

I saw that. They going to get free tatoos for all the professors?

I saw that. They going to get free tatoos for all the professors?

Never tell.
nick_nack_herve_villechaize-640_s640x425.jpg

Whoa, Pelini canned? Didn't think that would actually happen.

Now is as good of a time for a reset as any.

SMU- Jones out, Clemson DC Morris in at $2MM per
KU- open
Troy- Open, but Kentucky OC Brown a hot name here
Michigan?
Florida-open Fedora and McElwain being mentioned
Buffalo-open
Cornchub Alley- this one will be entertaining folks, grab some popcorn....
VT- Beamer taking his gobbler and going home?

Fedora to Florida would be an odd hire.

UNC's performance has dropped off every year since he took over there after impressing in Year 1. How many people would have to say no to that job before he is a serious candidate?

I like these schools that do not **** around. They just get after it.

CU, meanwhile, will probably wait until after signing day to fire any coaches (if they even do).

Back