What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

My image of Cincinnati has always included a power forward who is a couple inches shorter than everyone likes but makes up for it with an extra 20lbs of muscle and attitude.

Maybe the best of them was Kenyon Martin (who did grow to normal height while there) who in addition to being skilled never let a foul call on him be wasted. Danny Fortson was a similar style player but certainly not close to as good.

The Nuggets loved having Cincy guys on the roster, now that I think about it. K-Mart, Satterfield, Fortson, DerMarr Johnson, Nick VanExel, Ruben Patterson. Just need to get Lance Stephenson over there now.

This. It is weird to see seeds 1 through 8 all advance, especially in multiple regions.

Every single favored team won yesterday. Dayton over Providence was technically an upset, but Dayton was favored. Most boring first round day I can ever remember. Surely something must be lurking today…we're due for something crazy.

Every single favored team won yesterday. Dayton over Providence was technically an upset, but Dayton was favored. Most boring first round day I can ever remember. Surely something must be lurking today…we're due for something crazy.

I'm just pissed because I spent a lot of time picking upsets that never happened.

Too bad Georgia St lost, good run though. Some of Xavier's guys couldn't miss, not having Harrow hurt too.

This is what NC State does under Gottfried. When they decide to show up, they're dangerous. They beat Duke by 12, won @ Louisville, won @ UNC and were a pain in the ass for the other top ACC teams as well. They just don't always show up.

Last edited:
Torpedoing a bracket is a relative term.

Heard on the radio yesterday that some site (I think CBS) has millions of brackets entered into their contest and only some ridiculous number in the 60s were still without a loss.

To further show that the ones that were right so far were people just throwing stuff against the wall, one of them had no picks after the sweet 16 and 4 or 5 had no picks in the final 4 or for the championship game. Just people plugging something in.

I would venture a guess that nobody who took it seriously and submitted less than 5 brackets is still clean and would doubt that any of those are even under 2 losses.

Next up, time for some 1s and 2s to go out, rarely do all or even most of the top seeds make the final four.

There goes my great guard play = go deep in the dance theory.

I guess it only works if you are Uconn

Suck it, nova! Had LSU beating them, so I'm happy they lost anyway. Hope Virginia loses next.

I guess the Pac is better than they were given credit for.

The perception heading in was justified though -- we straight sucked in OOC play.

And the Big12 was pretty solid OOC.

Happens lots of years, the tourney is a whole new game.

And most of the OOC play was at least 3 months ago, a lot can change in that time. And I'm not discounting the value of looking at OOC play but it may not be as relevant as some make it out to be.

Back