What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

The Buffs like Moore and he has an offer, that's about it :)

He's releasing a top five tomorrow, so we'll see where CU stands.

We made the top five: Texas, Texas Tech, Oregon State, Minnesota, Colorado

Bv16WlVCAAAWUpr.jpg:large

I was wondering which school was the one in the middle. That's Oregon State? Kids got an interesting selection of schools there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was wondering which school was the one in the middle. That's Oregon State? Kids got an interesting selection of schools there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are correct, that is Oregon State's Benny Beaver in his flying wedge form.

[tweet]504396264037834752[/tweet] well then. speculate away. This is really out of the blue. Nobody had this coming, and not a whisper on the paid sites or in secret other places about who it is... yet.

Last edited:
Doubt it's Bartlett, he's visiting Wyoming this weekend for the Pokes opener against Montana

Last edited:
Anybody still have a Scout subscription?

[tweet]504442630541832192[/tweet]

Big guy, but another 'hidden gem'. Looking forward to learning about him.

Officially - 5

But that assumes no attrition & all current commits enrolling by 9/1/15.

Do you count any of the current commits as either grayshirts or taking LDS missions.

Wouldn't surprise me if we have somebody get an injury like Watanabe and delay enrollment until healthy.

Those who want instant results are going to be disappointed but it looks like M2 is willing to take a hit now for future value. Building a solid foundation to work from in the future.

Back