What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

I'm not crazy about the "gold/beige" added to the black, white, gray helmet decals. They could have stuck with the regular decal for white and silver and done a true gold or silver buffalo for the black helmet. Minor gripe...overall they look pretty sharp.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, the gold helmets have that gold/beige on the logo too. It's just not visible because it matches the helmet.

All whites and all grays are awesome... Would have liked to see an all black combo... the white/black isn't good

Pretty sure they'll still bust out the all-blacks.

Kind of slowly growing on me. I'd like to see the all black with gold helmet and all black with black helmet.

They can do any uniform combo they want. I used to do black-black-white top to bottom on NCAA and it looked awesome. Silver helmet is awesome! Could care less for the all white. White pants and white jerseys are Pee wee level. But all cool. Can we wear silver on road is a question I am not sure if others have asked.

And with the reflective numbers they can run at night and cars won't hit them. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn tapatalk lost my Joan rivers analysis. I like the greys a lot, but I wonder how well they will mix with the rest. I have always wanted to see a pure gold Ralphie with the black helmet but still no dice there

Wouldn't be surprised if there are variations with the helmet decals like that oversized Ralphie

from phone

CD9F3nZUkAEZKm-.png

Can't be a real photo. Unpossible to see Spruce without the ball in his hands.

Keep in mind the decals are just that. They are just stickers. They peeled them off and used different logos on the matte black helmets last year. Just because the big logo isn't there now doesn't mean it won't be in the future

Fyi current recruits, players, their friends, and their peers love the new look. Raving about it all over social media. That is the impact we needed

Fyi current recruits, players, their friends, and their peers love the new look. Raving about it all over social media. That is the impact we needed

That's what this is all about.

Good pub for the Buffs today.

I don't get the excitement over gray. Gray is by definition boring, and these are no exception IMHO.

Fantastic looks! These combos rock and the update to our traditional uni is clean and sharp. Love the Gray and the Storm Trooper! Cannot wait to see them on the field.

Gray is not our color, it's the color things turn when they get old. Makes it surprising that young guys like it.

I LIKE EM A LOT. they should ditch one of the white jerseys (why 2)? and add a GOLD one. The combos would almost be endless.

Candidate for quote of the night from my oldest son...

"Let's just hope it's not like that new bag of potato chips... 'New look, same great taste.'"
:huh:

I don't get the excitement over gray. Gray is by definition boring, and these are no exception IMHO.

Grey is vv popular with kids, both males and females.

Gray, Black, Grey and Black, Black, Grey combos are going to be killer

I LIKE EM A LOT. they should ditch one of the white jerseys (why 2)? and add a GOLD one. The combos would almost be endless.

It is only 1 white jersey. They were showing the black helmet white Jersey and black pants combo. It's the same jersey though.

Also sacky I think the new materials are hard to get to be silvery. Only thing I can Think of . Also because the goal was to allow for combinations maybe the dark grey fits in the uniform set better.

Back