What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

Unless I'm misunderstanding, the gold helmets have that gold/beige on the logo too. It's just not visible because it matches the helmet

pretty sure it is and always has been negative space on the standard gold helmets. Not a deal breaker, but a classic example of less us more imho...

I'm pretty traditional but I like the new uni's. I hope they revisit the logo for the white helmet, perhaps a bit more modern or something. A future option or minor tweek?

There were some opinions that silver should be a color or option for the unis. At first I didn't like the idea, but I have to admit that the steel-grays look a lot sharper than I imagined they could.

Only complaint is the border on the helmet logo, I wish there were only two colors on each helmet (white/black, gold/black, silver/black and black/white). Other than that they look badass. The smaller colorado on the front looks way better and sleeker. The numbers look good too. The sandstorm is what we have been missing for a long time.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">. <a href="https://twitter.com/cu_video">@cu_video</a> Always givin' you sweet new desktop pictures. <a href="http://t.co/QmELS2Euwr">pic.twitter.com/QmELS2Euwr</a></p>&mdash; Ryan Koenigsberg (@RyanKoenigsberg) <a href="https://twitter.com/RyanKoenigsberg/status/594306938143313920">May 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Like the silver uni and the black matte helmet. Don't care for the all white, makes the linemen look like the Stay-Puft marshmellow men and everybody else slow & fat.
Will they do a Raiders combo of silver helmet, black jersey & silver pants?

Like the silver uni and the black matte helmet. Don't care for the all white, makes the linemen look like the Stay-Puft marshmellow men and everybody else slow & fat.
Will they do a Raiders combo of silver helmet, black jersey & silver pants?

FWIW, CU actually donned that look before the Raiders ever did.

Here's a photo from a CU yearbook in the 60's. I went up in to the stacks of Norlin the other day and looked through a bunch of old yearbooks for pics like this. I oddly had way too much fun doing that.

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

The all-whites are orgasm inspiring. Amazing. The black-white-black combo won't be worn much imo. Same with the all gray imo. It was just easiest to show all helmets/uniforms/pants with only 4 models.

Please, please, please wear all whites vs Hawaii

The all-whites are orgasm inspiring. Amazing. The black-white-black combo won't be worn much imo. Same with the all gray imo. It was just easiest to show all helmets/uniforms/pants with only 4 models.

I must be in the absolute minority not really liking the all-white look. Everybody does it at this point, so having a "stormtrooper" look isn't remotely original. Why does everybody get so excited over a look that every other school already has?

I must be in the absolute minority not really liking the all-white look. Everybody does it at this point, so having a "stormtrooper" look isn't remotely original. Why does everybody get so excited over a look that every other school already has?

At least we stuck to our colors. All schools have a silver or black or some other combination that is not remotely their colors. I feel like ours are a modern twist on the originals.

See I like the black white black combo I just think people are bored with it because it's what they have worn the last couple years. Just wear all the combos including the silver white silver but I agree the all whites should be our base away uniform. I also wouldn't mind a white out home game with those either. Penn state stadium looks crazy when they do the white out.

Article up on Athlon. http://athlonsports.com/college-foo...uniforms-and-unveils-new-gray-alternates-2015

xColorado-new-uniforms2015.jpg,qitok=pBxrgjlC.pagespeed.ic.DyxjALl7EV.jpg

FWIW, CU actually donned that look before the Raiders ever did.

Here's a photo from a CU yearbook in the 60's. I went up in to the stacks of Norlin the other day and looked through a bunch of old yearbooks for pics like this. I oddly had way too much fun doing that.

View attachment 16277

And it shows the black top can look good with the silver/gray helmet/pants.

I like them fine, but all I care about is that we win. A bowl game. Whatever we are wearing.

All whites and all silvers are cool. Otherwise, mostly unnoticeable to the commoner. Win some games. Win some recruits.

Really dislike the all silver look. But there will be some amazing combos to come out of these kits.

Please, this!

Back