What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

I listened to the conf call today for season ticket holders with HCMM and RG and they talked about new unis for the team this year. They said we would get our first view later this spring. RG said the unis are important to kids today and we would have changes but they would be in a manner that honors our tradition at CU. We will see later this spring but the new unis are coming.

I read that scarfs make you look taller.

I could really benefit from the illusion, but still, no.

There are two standards that must be met (both of them, not just one), before I'd wrap a scarf around my neck.

1. I will freeze to death--literally die--if I don't put one on.

2. Nobody will see me.

I listened to the conf call today for season ticket holders with HCMM and RG and they talked about new unis for the team this year. They said we would get our first view later this spring. RG said the unis are important to kids today and we would have changes but they would be in a manner that honors our tradition at CU. We will see later this spring but the new unis are coming.
Scoop! This thread will be untenable when the first image breaks.

Finally we have people in the administration who actually get this point, which was disregarded to the point of mockery by Bohn and WB. It was unfortunate that WB's throwback uniforms remained with the team for two years, but I can't fault the people in power at CU for concentrating on other things first.

Finally we have people in the administration who actually get this point, which was disregarded to the point of mockery by Bohn and WB. It was unfortunate that WB's throwback uniforms remained with the team for two years, but I can't fault the people in power at CU for concentrating on other things first.

I don't know, those throwback unis looked pretty good IMO and were a big improvement over those Hawk-era unis with tiny letters and piss green-yellow. But I suppose it's time for something fresh, if it's important to the kids then have some fun with them.

I don't know, those throwback unis looked pretty good IMO and were a big improvement over those Hawk-era unis with tiny letters and piss green-yellow. But I suppose it's time for something fresh, if it's important to the kids then have some fun with them.

Yeah I agree. The throwbacks are the best unis they've had in over a decade, IMO. I actually like them more than the Barnett era, plain black/whites.

The hawk era uni's would have been fine if Nike didn't screw up the colors. The "silver" was way too dark and made the numbers hard to see. The "gold" had a green tint, and also existed in 3 different shades on the full set. It looked like a mess and IMO showed how little Nike cared about the design. I am hoping we get better treatment this time around.

They look old and cheap

I'm ready for something new, they could make our unis the sharpest in the country. I just hope they don't **** them up too bad, we shall see.

I'm ready for something new, they could make our unis the sharpest in the country. I just hope they don't **** them up too bad, we shall see.

I'm just glad they decided to include a few of the players in the design process. Seems logical to get the input from the target market, instead of a bunch of 50+ year olds.

I am almost two years out of college and I never hated the throwback uniforms (i guess unlike most students) just hated the stripes on the side of the uni. It just doesn't look clean but they definitely didn't look cheap.

I hope our new jerseys incorporate Colorado's blue sky.

modern take on this?

20091104__05cdlcu1ww_300.jpg

1) Hard to improve on CU's current uniforms. If it ain't broke... CU has 99 problems and the uniform isn't one of them.
2) Since every other school is stealing Black, seems like any color is fair game. Can't wait to come back here when there is a version using red or powder blue or gold lamé.

Just make the cream gold; metallic on helmet, face mask, shoulder stripes and pants. Ditch white altogether on alternates for metallic silver. Use black on black lettering.

[emoji12]Someone had to bite. This thread blows and so does most of the opinions/assholes in it.

Last edited:
Beauty is timeless and ageless. #[emoji173]️CUHAZMAZINGUNIS

Old and young alike bleed black and gold.
Mom
Apple Pie
[emoji173]️CU's look

Back