What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

That's how I picture everyone who earnestly participates in the latest sick look.

Donors run a team! You don't know Gen X'ers! I know lots of Gen X'ers, okay. They love the Star Wars look! That's what you need to take it to the next level. Gen X Donors.

When Oklahoma State came out with their Space Invader themed uniforms a few years ago, Pickens donated 65 million dollars. The Star Wars look is what we need to get to the next level! I don't know why all of the children on this board can't see it. It's so obvious!

Donors run a team! You don't know Gen X'ers! I know lots of Gen X'ers, okay. They love the Star Wars look! That's what you need to take it to the next level. Gen X Donors.

When Oklahoma State came out with their Space Invader themed uniforms a few years ago, Pickens donated 65 million dollars. The Star Wars look is what we need to get to the next level! I don't know why all of the children on this board can't see it. It's so obvious!

Uniforms ms aren't the reason we haven't hit the next level. ****ty football is the reason for that.

Uniforms ms aren't the reason we haven't hit the next level. ****ty football is the reason for that.

Based on the attention that the uniform discussions get, I'm now convinced that not having snazzy new uniforms has been the main reason CU football has been losing.

daaeb57bb608d7bfd9424863fb626143.jpg

15f9756e8490189c68157011cf57c32e.jpg

856f0b6a2764c06d825c8bf32caff794.jpg

YMSSR. Allsome.

They are expected to be unveiled, they will not wear them though.

They are expected to be awesome.

Everyone but the most jaded will be peer pressured into being happy with the new look. Many will feign indifference and project a manly manifesto of "don't care what they wear as long as they win."

Recruits will flock to Boulder like SXSW fans to a row of food trucks.

This unveiling signals the true dawn of the MacIntyre era.

They are expected to be unveiled, they will not wear them though.

In Mike Bohn's America this would be an announcement of the future unveiling date. I trust Rick George knows he can get some excitement out of this while he has enough people around to pull out the checkbooks for season tickets. I am anxious strictly because the last time we saw a new uniform unveiled it was Dan Hawkins hoping his 2010 team would play to the level of the 1990 team the "throwbacks" were commemorating. 15-46 since.

Back