What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 CFB News & Notes (National)

But don't mind the rapes
Not the least bit hesitant about bullying anyone when they can get away with. True bullies, right down to the cowardice being shown in the ongoing ****bailer problem. Imagine if Charleston Southern had done what was done by some of the players at ****bailer.

How the hell is that against the rules if they are buying school supplies?
Because they didn't buy school supplies with them. I thought that was the big deal, they got their money, had leftovers and then spent it on other stuff because the people at the book store said they will have to give it back if they don't use it so they should spend it.

Because they didn't buy school supplies with them. I thought that was the big deal, they got their money, had leftovers and then spent it on other stuff because the people at the book store said they will have to give it back if they don't use it so they should spend it.

So how many of the kids do you think bought pencils and binders? Serious question. Obviously this is complete bull**** but I don't think that is completely true.

Idk. Idk what is available in the CSU bookstore for purchase. If they bought calculators, iClickers, printers, computers/laptops then in my mind, those are school supplies. If they can buy TV's and Xbox's then obviously that is a problem.

So how many of the kids do you think bought pencils and binders? Serious question. Obviously this is complete bull**** but I don't think that is completely true.
All we can do is go off what is being reported and that is that they spent extra money on school supplies. My question is how this **** actually gets found out.

Idk. Idk what is available in the CSU bookstore for purchase. If they bought calculators, iClickers, printers, computers/laptops then in my mind, those are school supplies. If they can buy TV's and Xbox's then obviously that is a problem.
Yeah I mean obviously it doesn't really matter since they were approved for a certain amount of money and that should be theirs I just find the "we bought school supplies" to be a great coincidence.

Yeah I mean obviously it doesn't really matter since they were approved for a certain amount of money and that should be theirs I just find the "we bought school supplies" to be a great coincidence.

Here's my school bookstore story...
My eldest brother attended Tulane and I remember my parents bitching about all of these charges from the school bookstore titled "bruff stuff" that would charge straight back to the tuition bill from the school. Mom would say, "the books at Tulane are a fortune. How do you spend $500 a month on books?" Fast forward to graduation, and we are on campus, I'm a high school junior, and I wanted to get a Green Wave tee, so my folks and I go by the campus bookstore before the graduation ceremony and lo and behold, the bookstore sells booze. Should've seen mom's face when the full realization hit.

Here's my school bookstore story...
My eldest brother attended Tulane and I remember my parents bitching about all of these charges from the school bookstore titled "bruff stuff" that would charge straight back to the tuition bill from the school. Mom would say, "the books at Tulane are a fortune. How do you spend $500 a month on books?" Fast forward to graduation, and we are on campus, I'm a high school junior, and I wanted to get a Green Wave tee, so my folks and I go by the campus bookstore before the graduation ceremony and lo and behold, the bookstore sells booze. Should've seen mom's face when the full realization hit.
This is why we need to add Tulane to the Pac-12

If these suspensions stand, they gotta spread them out over a few games. Or forfeit FSU game.

I purchased booze and a Vegas trip once with grant money and student loans. Wonder if I'll have to vacate my engineering degree?

Mike Leach coaching in our conference is one of my favorite things in life.

"Right now we have the atmosphere of a JC softball team," Leach said. "That's what we are, a JC softball team. It's not whether you win or lose, it's the team that wins is the one that has the most fun. Crap like that that's contaminated America where they give every kid a trophy and they don't keep score in Little League anymore. I think that entire thing has retarded the competitive spirit of America. We need to keep that in mind as coaches and we need to aggressively reinforce our points."

Do yourself a favor and read the whole article at the LINK... he keeps going and going and going with the criticisms. :ROFLMAO:

Mike Leach coaching in our conference is one of my favorite things in life.
Haha that was good stuff. My personal favorite was:
"We don't like to run and hit, and this is a game for running and hitting. We don't care to do that."

He's kind of an odd duck. His interviews with Rome are always interesting. I guess sometimes being a genius comes with some personality quirks.

Not sure why anyone is surprised here. Leach's teams have always had one pretty good season followed by a couple crappy seasons. He rarely seems to put consecutive good seasons together.

Watched the WSU vs Boise St game last night on DVR. WSU just doesn't have smart guys nor good mental discipline. Lots of penalties, Personal Fouls, arguing amongst teammates, and they even had a safety run onto the field as the ball was being snapped. BSU QB went right after him, and he made an interception in the end zone.

Early on, Stanford, UW and CU are the cleanest teams. Amazing one a veteran team with good leadership can be.

I'd throw in Utah as another team if their offense would quit giving the ball away. Their D and ST's play with strong discipline.

This is very different than ASU, UofA, UCLA, Oregon and WSU...

I heard a interview with a blowhio state beat writer/blogger. A point was made about the talent from last year's team and how many made nfl rosters.

Of all the comments he made, this one stood out (talking about the young wr corps):

"They (coaches) have 11 4* guys to choose from."

dayam

I heard a interview with a blowhio state beat writer/blogger. A point was made about the talent from last year's team and how many made nfl rosters.

Of all the comments he made, this one stood out (talking about the young wr corps):

"They (coaches) have 11 4* guys to choose from."

dayam
Yeah they are loaded and they are young. Most of the talent won't be worried about their draft status half way through the season.

Back