What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 Colorado Bowl game travel thread

Why? You're a guy. The world is our urinal.
My point, substantially not obvious, was that driving from Denver to El Paso in 9 hours would require breaking every speed limit law and not allow stopping. I suppose it's possible, but you'd need to hang it out the window or use a milk jug.

i think it's only for season ticket holder the $20 deposit. I logged into my account and tried the post season link, says you have no applications available. If anyone know another way for non season ticket holders that would be great.

i think it's only for season ticket holder the $20 deposit. I logged into my account and tried the post season link, says you have no applications available. If anyone know another way for non season ticket holders that would be great.

I believe the reservation process is only open to season ticket holders. It may become publicly available later but not sure.

Really hoping we can close out the season strong and sneak into the PAC12 Championship! Than we can go to the ROSEBOWL! (Which is an easy flight from Honolulu).

If we get the Atlanta playoff game I'm gonna be pissed. :D
This would be good and bad, the good we are in the playoff, the bad, my sister would expect me to stay with her and I love her she's my sister. She is also a complete B**ch of the highest order and i might have to knock her a$$ out before it was said and done.

This would be good and bad, the good we are in the playoff, the bad, my sister would expect me to stay with her and I love her she's my sister. She is also a complete B**ch of the highest order and i might have to knock her a$$ out before it was said and done.
Wait... are we related?

If you go that route, don't get knocked out. Lol you'd never be able to live that down.

Mine is 5-2 blonde with an attitude of a 6-5 280 DE, I can tolerate her for about an hour before I start looking for a gun
Other than the physical description, sounds eerily familiar. Did she think she was your mother when you were growing up?

Other than the physical description, sounds eerily familiar. Did she think she was your mother when you were growing up?
she is 4yrs younger, I do clearly remember asking my dad when i was about 15 if the Hitting Girls thing applied to your sister ? because if it did not, I was going up stairs to kick 100% of her ass. he laughed and said he would take care of it.

I did but only chose the top 3 bowls. I figured I wouldn't find anything near face value for the Rose Bowl or Cotton Bowl on the secondary market.
That's probably true, but the Rose Bowl is a huge stadium and there are always lots of tickets available on the secondary market. As an example, in the 2015 game (Oregon vs. Florida State, which was also a playoff game) I made a day-before decision to attend with my Oregon diehard friend who decided on a whim to fly in for the game. We got 4 seats together for $500 each at that late date,which sounds like a lot but these were great 50 yard line lower-mid-level seats. It would be easy to get a decent seat for way less than that with some advance planning this season, especially because it is not a playoff game.

Back