What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 Colorado Bowl game travel thread

Should we schedule an all G5 FCS out of conference slate across the conference?
This would compensate for having 9 conference games.

Alabama is "rewarded" for having played USC to open the year on a neutral field. What are their other non-conference games? Let me help:
  • Western Kentucky (Conference USA)
  • Kent State (MAC)
  • Chattanooga (FCS Southern Conference)
All 3 at home, leaving them with 7 home games, 1 neutral site, and just 4 true road games.

That's some bull**** right there.

Alabama is "rewarded" for having played USC to open the year on a neutral field. What are their other non-conference games? Let me help:
  • Kent State (MAC)
All 3 at home, leaving them with 7 home games, 1 neutral site, and just 4 true road games.

This was actually a tough road trip year for Alabama. They had to travel to both Arkansas and LSU plus that neutral trip to Texas. That's 3 trips beyond border states, for crissakes!!! The horror!!! :eek:

• Kent State (MAC)

It gets even worse when you realize they break up the conference schedule with essentially a bye week before the Iron Bowl every year.

Rooting for the CFP (total long shot after yesterday), the Rose, or the Cotton. That and some good news on the professional front this week.

Can anyone explain how bowl tix work? I pre-registered for 2 tix but will have a couple joiners and will want to sit together

There are assigned seats. You should have your joiners get on your ticket plan. Otherwise the seat will likely be filled with another person.

Can anyone explain how bowl tix work? I pre-registered for 2 tix but will have a couple joiners and will want to sit together

The ticket application expressly stated that they would not be able to honor sit-with requests. Also if it is like it was in previous years, tickets are allocated by priority points. So whomever is higher on the list should put in their application for more tickets. But you also get priority point credit for attending post season events, so it is up to you.

Back