What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-2018 Bowl Season

Getting 2 pac-12 teams in the big bowls makes missing out on the playoff hurt a little less. Also some really good matchups in the Alamo bowl against TCU and the Holliday bowl against MSU. Pretty awesome to make ASU go to the Sun Bowl too.

24BC431F-72F0-43EE-B99E-C32AC3426B1C.jpeg

This is in response to Dantonio's press conference Sunday, where he expressed disappointment that the Wolverines were taken ahead of Michigan State for the Outback Bowl

"The records are what they are," he explained, per Graham Couch of the Lansing State Journal. "I'll just continue to focus on beating Michigan."

Dantonio da best.

Neal Brown is not going to be the coach at Troy past 2018.

Troy cruising right now over North Texas.

Oregon is embarrassing themselves. Leavitt must be mentally in Tallahassee

Edit: And they make a big play right after I say that.

CSU going stormtrooper and failing epically with those helmets.

Just go with the normal horns on white helmets, you twits.

Boise State really should be made part of the Pac-12. Just as Utah made the conference better, TCU made the Big 12 better and Louisville made the ACC better, we're talking about a program that has been at the top of the G5 for a long ass time and would make the Pac-12 stronger.

Boise State really should be made part of the Pac-12. Just as Utah made the conference better, TCU made the Big 12 better and Louisville made the ACC better, we're talking about a program that has been at the top of the G5 for a long ass time and would make the Pac-12 stronger.

Couldn't disagree more.

Boise is way down there academically, they don't bring anything other than football, and the Boise market is nothing compared to the schools' you mentioned above.

Couldn't disagree more.

Boise is way down there academically, they don't bring anything other than football, and the Boise market is nothing compared to the schools' you mentioned above.
Who cares about academics? This is a sports conference. They also have good programs in other sports besides football, but it's football that drives this. And home markets are not as big of a deal going forward. Passionate fanbases, well attended games and national appeal matter the most.

Who cares about academics? This is a sports conference. They also have good programs in other sports besides football, but it's football that drives this. And home markets are not as big of a deal going forward. Passionate fanbases, well attended games and national appeal matter the most.

The Pac-12 Presidents care about academics, that's who.

As for their fan base, I was at a CSU-Boise game in Ft Collins last month. If they had a passionate fan base, there would have been more than about 2,000 Boise fans there.

The Pac-12 Presidents care about academics, that's who.

As for their fan base, I was at a CSU-Boise game in Ft Collins last month. If they had a passionate fan base, there would have been more than about 2,000 Boise fans there.
I know that's the policy or focus of the presidents. I don't see why fans should care about that.

2,000 Boise State fans traveling to a game in Fort Collins is more fans than usually will travel from Denver for a game in Fort Collins.

Why are you doing trick plays up 24 late in the 2nd, good way to let Oregon back in it.

That's part of their offense, though. I don't even think I'd call it a cute or trick play. Oregon guy got into the backfield too fast. OT screwed up or that was probably a touchdown.

Back