What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-2018 Bowl Season

The Rose Bowl is always such a great setting. It seems like the weather is almost always perfect and the field always looks great. About the only time I can recall bad weather was 2 or 3 years ago when it was overcast and maybe even rained a little.

HTeW40n.gif

Not a lot of defense being played in this game so far.

New Years Day might be up there as the best day of the year for sports

In a year like this where the semifinal games are on NYD I would agree but that only happens every 3 years when the semifinals are the Rose and Sugar. And yea the opening day of the NCAA tournament is right up there too but you could say that about either the opening Thursday or Friday.

On the flip side I'd put the Super Bowl up there as one of the most over-rated sports days of the year because they play the game so late in the day and just a bunch of nonsensical pregame crap all day long.

Wow ... good response by the Dogs. Now just try to play some defense.

I kind of expected UGA to give up alot of passing yard to Mayfield because Lock also had a good day against them but if OU continues to run the ball this well then UGA's in big trouble.

Saying that Mayfield's got some swagger is an understatement.
In all honesty, I'd love to see him in orange next year, and I'm not talking 'mistake on the lake' orange. Mayfield is a talented competitor. You can be assured that he would work and compete. A walk-on twice that earns a Heisman....? Dude has a work ethic and a presence that carries a team.

Last edited:
Back