What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 College Football News

Was sort of hoping 'Nik was going to include that game in the weekly picks. Baylor is floundering and UTSA is a rising program. Early season, new system at Baylor, lots of distractions and a bunch of Texas kids who didn't get P5 consideration. This one has upset written all over it!

Was sort of hoping 'Nik was going to include that game in the weekly picks. Baylor is floundering and UTSA is a rising program. Early season, new system at Baylor, lots of distractions and a bunch of Texas kids who didn't get P5 consideration. This one has upset written all over it!
Almost did. This week was loaded, though.

I think it would be an upset if UTSA loses.

Love the way Urban put it out there and I agree with him. You coach em up and play with the guys who committed to the program. Tearing them down publically does nothing but damage the program further.
A very good coach could win 8-10 games with the existing Texas roster. Man up.
Sometimes, bad culture and player leadership is a big problem. Good coaches figure out how to fix that as well. Muschamp claims he did at UF, but there's zero supporting evidence.

Paging Mr. Hawkins. Mr. Dan Hawkins. Please go to the nearest white curtesy phone for an important message.

Love the way Urban put it out there and I agree with him. You coach em up and play with the guys who committed to the program. Tearing them down publically does nothing but damage the program further.
"This program was burnt to the ground when I came here" Actually no, it was burnt to the ground by the time you left. you a-hole.

Pretty sure he didn't even have play-calling duties and they played decently against USCe, so I don't understand the purpose.

Desperate head coach and/or athletic director looking for a scapegoat. When it gets this far it usually ends up with the HC fired anyways but it delays it.

This also means that Cross was going to get fired eventually with his HC,

Don't we have a former Buff player on that Mizzou D staff who could get to move up based on this?

Turns out it wasn't related to his on-field performance, which makes sense.

"We’re not ever going to be sitting around at halftime eating hotdogs." —Odom after the game.

Lmao.

Will Mac be the next Mizzou HC?
Why would he step into that frying pan? I believe a 25 % drop in enrollment since they had the race based unrest, and SEC competition in a state outside SEC recruiting hotbeds. That is a really tough job right now on many levels.

Arden Key is expected to make his comeback this weekend for an LSU defense that has already looked elite without him. Scary!

Not a surprise. The New Mexico State Tourism office gets calls every week from people who want to know if they need a visa to visit there.

Managed to watch a condensed version of USC stanford last night.

:confused::confused::confused:

USC's athletes are insane.
They've always got insane athletes. What makes them so scary this year (beyond a Heisman finalist frontrunner at QB) is that they were able to dominate Stanford in the trenches. Watching Shaw on the sideline during that one, he had the look of a coach who knew his team had no chance outside of getting crazy lucky on turnovers, blown coverages and special teams.

Back