What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 CU Players in the NFL (Plus Draft Thread)

Richardson just called out his high school rather than Colorado during introductions. Very disappointing.

Last edited:
Richardson just called out his high school rather than Colorado during introductions. Very disappointing.
Wasn't there something like that with Jimmy Smith or someone too? If I recall they do both sound bytes and network switches them around a bit?

From what I can tell P Rich has a lot of love for the Buffs

Wasn't there something like that with Jimmy Smith or someone too? If I recall they do both sound bytes and network switches them around a bit?

Yup. P Rich in training camp did some media stuff in a Buffs shirt and hat.

I just wish he could stay healthy so we can hear more of the announcers talking about "Touchdown thrown to the receiver out of Colorado."

Yeah, Jimmy did the same thing. That was during the depth of the Hawkins years and I almost didn't blame him. Almost.

It took me by surprise when Richardson did it, though.

amazing how they talk about how he makes plays on the ball. I can remember screaming at the tv dozens of times "turn around" when the ball was in the air during Buff games. Apparently he has improved greatly in this area. Good for him and good for our recruiting.

Yup. P Rich in training camp did some media stuff in a Buffs shirt and hat.

I just wish he could stay healthy so we can hear more of the announcers talking about "Touchdown thrown to the receiver out of Colorado."
Pretty sure the odds of an important CU recruit happening to catch a relevant pro game and hear CU mentioned are very small. The benefit comes from actual stats and our recruiting experts pointing out those stats.

Part of me was glad Spruce graduated from CU despite how great he was because I thought it would end these types of sidetracks. Now part of me is rooting for his NFL career to soon be over for the same reason - and I hate myself for it.

Part of me was glad Spruce graduated from CU despite how great he was because I thought it would end these types of sidetracks. Now part of me is rooting for his NFL career to soon be over for the same reason - and I hate myself for it.
Why can't he pursue his and dream for a few years and if it doesn't work out, then he can choose another road. I don't see what Nelson is doing as getting "sidetracked".

I get board of these puns too, but try knot to be such a hater.

Be honest, you pine for these threads.

Kiss my ash! Some of us can't help ourselves. Oak-aly doak-aly?

Back