What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/31)

I’ve never tried it at Mile High. I’ll give it a try this year.

If it’s not very hard to do, CU needs to do it. They came out with their in-game app three years ago and it’s basically useless if you happen to actually be, you know, at the game. It has some decent features but when the streaming audio is on a 30 second delay and cuts out all the time, it gets very frustrating.
Mind you, I've only really used it for Twitter and other simple apps like that and never to stream video. I also doubt that it's inexpensive.

yeah, I can see both sides of it. The novelty wore off for me after feeling like a denizen of a police state for a couple of trips. I hear it's better now. But If I'm going to make the trip I want the campus experience. I'd even go when/if the game is played in Ft. Fun just for the novelty. I haven't been there since Sal threw the game winner back in 88.
D3buo8Gl8oP1otEYZmO6DwHocOHdy9v8kt0mXFo43fzvMWQJHX2tVuOEa55MtV9d2wUo5WPpqckU9d4o7y4PuFRJcg5bN3vu3RXroOl9ag=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Last edited:
I will greatly miss the Mile High tailgating when the series is done.

Lots of great memories campus will never bring

Yeah the scene was pretty great last year. I didn't get in until halftime, sat in the nosebleeds with angry redneck rams, saw 0 points scored, and still had a fantastic time. It's all what you make of it.

I bet the players love the chance to play in an NFL stadium too.

Hopefully there is a local bar to go to.

I’ll presume you mean because the volcano? That’s a crazy story right now. But I’ll be on Maui and Kauai so doesn’t affect me personally. Hopefully it stops for all those it’s affecting though.

For the program this game makes no sense...no upside to winning, losing to a G5 school sucks. I will miss the fun of talking trash and having fun with Lammies.

For the program this game makes no sense...no upside to winning, losing to a G5 school sucks. I will miss the fun of talking trash and having fun with Lammies.
It makes no sense for the program as the series is currently constructed, with being played on a neutral field with equal ticket allotments for each fanbase and swapping home games. Bringing the series to the campuses and doing a 2 for 1 in favor of CU makes a ton of sense.

It makes no sense for the program as the series is currently constructed, with being played on a neutral field with equal ticket allotments for each fanbase and swapping home games. Bringing the series to the campuses and doing a 2 for 1 in favor of CU makes a ton of sense.

and not playing them every year-do 2 2 for 1's every ten years.

Back