What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/31)

Isn't UW grad transfer KJ Carta Samuels the guy there for the sheep?
Assuming so. But that's still a question. And their #2 could be a real guess. The true Frosh who had replaced Stevens in 2016 will potentially be ready by Sept. Or not .

cu-csu-football-web-21.jpg

the most accurate. Except for one glaring detail.
UFC?

sorry, meant to go in the tweet thread.
ban user, nuke from orbit.

Last edited:
We beat CSU by 3 TDs......we have better talent, experience, recruiting......and its CSU......in the 10 years of our Dog $%^& era...they couldnt muster a winning record against us......I think last year and 3 ish years ago was their best shot at us...

We can laugh all we want, but at the end of the day CU is missing out on a significant source of revenue as compared to Little Brother.

3rd quarter and winning? That’s pathetic.
I know right?? GOATS talked so much about the Stadium being premier and BIG12/BIG10 will notice them and they are were going 12-1, NY6 etc......not one full year and was back to the same....They should bench Nick Stevens, Fire Bobo, no word on stadium....

All I know is that while CU fans like to say that CSU isn't a rivalry and the game isn't a big deal, the one thread topic I know will always get a ton of views and replies is anything about CSU.

It's the one game in football and basketball that is guaranteed to draw one of the biggest attendance numbers every year.

I have accepted that CSU is the game that most CU fans circle on their calendars for whatever CU sport they follow.

All I know is that while CU fans like to say that CSU isn't a rivalry and the game isn't a big deal, the one thread topic I know will always get a ton of views and replies is anything about CSU.

It's the one game in football and basketball that is guaranteed to draw one of the biggest attendance numbers every year.

I have accepted that CSU is the game that most younger CU fans circle on their calendars for whatever CU sport they follow.

fify

I have accepted that CSU is the game that most CU fans circle on their calendars for whatever CU sport they follow.

Not the next two years-the next two years they're a tune up for Nebraska.

Not the next two years-the next two years they're a tune up for Nebraska.
Game hasn't been played since 2010. Recent enough to still draw a lot of attention, but a long time ago for younger fans. I expect it to be more heated than some expect or realize and a let down for others who vividly remember the old days.

I hope we have a big presence in their stadium, but am not too confident we will. A tight, smashmouth game would be fantastic.

I only go to the CSU game when CU gives me free tickets....which is every year.

I hope we have a big presence in their stadium, but am not too confident we will. A tight, smashmouth game would be fantastic.

Isn't there a waitlist for our ticket allotment already? Now, the nubs probably only allotted us 500 tickets or so, but that's got to be a good sign.

Outside of a handful of games the RMS hasn't been much more than state bragging rights, and people on both sides have tried to play it up as a lot more than its actually been over the years. Honestly, I'm looking forward to the game being in FoCo more than I've ever really looked forward to it in Denver. if we were in the same conference and the game meant something past bragging rights I might feel differently about it being in Denver.

Outside of a handful of games the RMS hasn't been much more than state bragging rights, and people on both sides have tried to play it up as a lot more than its actually been over the years. Honestly, I'm looking forward to the game being in FoCo more than I've ever really looked forward to it in Denver. if we were in the same conference and the game meant something past bragging rights I might feel differently about it being in Denver.
I agree with that. Or if CSU had been admitted to the Big 12 and we had a Clemson-South Carolina or Kentucky-Louisville type thing going. As it stands, the national interest is on the level of West Virginia-Marshall.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to the game being in FoCo more than I've ever really looked forward to it in Denver.
I'm sort of looking forward to CU fans outnumbering the lambs in their own "stadium."

The lead up and hype to the game has been far more intriguing than the actual game, for sure. However, that doesn't change the fact that it's still one of the most hotly debated and discussed matchups before, during and after the game each year.

The lead up and hype to the game has been far more intriguing than the actual game, for sure. However, that doesn't change the fact that it's still one of the most hotly debated and discussed matchups before, during and after the game each year.

and I'm not arguing that point, because its definitely been true for awhile. I'm just speaking more about the fatigue factor this series has had for about a decade now.

CSU will go all in on that last game of the series in Ft. Fun. Tickets will be tough to find as they will promote the crap out of it. They will pull all the stops for marketing and a win. I think some of you will be surprised how hard a ticket will be.

Back