What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Tournament thread

I picked ****bailer to lose to the Zags in the finals. This was a strategic plan, not only because I think they'll give me a lot of points, but because every ****bailer game is a win-win up until the finals, where I think they'll get pounded anyway.

I picked ****bailer to lose to the Zags in the finals. This was a strategic plan, not only because I think they'll give me a lot of points, but because every ****bailer game is a win-win up until the finals, where I think they'll get pounded anyway.

Arky's giving ****bailer a game.

**** bayler.

When the bracket was announced, a Final Four trip was almost guaranteed, and with Houston as their opponent in the semis, they're probably going to the finals. So Gonzaga is our only hope.

200.gif

When the bracket was announced, a Final Four trip was almost guaranteed, and with Houston as their opponent in the semis, they're probably going to the finals. So Gonzaga is our only hope.

200.gif

This year's Gonzaga team is one of the most dominant I think I've seen. I'd be surprised if they're not the ones cutting the nets down a week from tonight (even though I'd have no problem with UCLA dropping three 1 seeds in a row to do it.).

This year's Gonzaga team is one of the most dominant I think I've seen. I'd be surprised if they're not the ones cutting the nets down a week from tonight (even though I'd have no problem with UCLA dropping three 1 seeds in a row to do it.).
Don't think it's going to happen but echo your UCLA comment.

The PAC has done a lot this year to restore respect for the conference nationally.

Despite what the Zona fans want to dream UCLA is the only program in the conference that has real blueblood roots. The Bruins being seen as a national power again would be good for the conference long term. It would also make the Buffs beating them much more significant in the national view.

This is not a surprise. Gonzaga is taking it all. They are way too good. Not just talent, clearly better coached.

I kinda feel like all this Pac-12 love might fizzle if none of the 3 teams advance. I really thought UCLA had the best chance.

I kinda feel like all this Pac-12 love might fizzle if none of the 3 teams advance. I really thought UCLA had the best chance.
Eh, there’s no shame in losing to a great Gonzaga and a really good Michigan. And it’s way too early to bury UCLA considering they’re winning right now.

My dad called Smith from Michigan "Tyrion Lannister", and now I can't stop seeing it whenever he has the ball.

UCLA getting back to the Final 4 would be BIG for the conference. Need that brand to return to some semblance of national prominence for the basketball prestige of the conference.

Back