What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023-24 Coaching Carousel (Fitzgerald out, DC Braun interim at Northwestern)

Their 247 board is in full meltdown if you need some entertainment this evening
They did just spend close to $80M to fire a HC who has national champion on his resume.

They're fired the guy for going 45-25 (27-21) in the SEC to hire a guy who has gone 73-64 (35-55) in the SEC.

aTm fan thought they were getting Dabo or Day, so I'm sure their message boards are delicious. 😂

Doubt he gets fired.

I don’t think Stoops is a super high ceiling hire but that seems like a surprisingly level headed hire by them

Another team to root against

Wow, that one shocks me. He's a good offensive mind but damn didn't think he'd make the jump to HC this soon. Feel like we'll be hearing Mississippi State on the coaching search again in 3-4 years.

Wow, that one shocks me. He's a good offensive mind but damn didn't think he'd make the jump to HC this soon. Feel like we'll be hearing Mississippi State on the coaching search again in 3-4 years.
Friend of mine works for Oklahoma's AD, so I pay a bit of attention to them. Lebby didn't do that great a job at OU. Losing season last year, and then kind of a meh 10-2. I think Venables can upgrade.

That puts him back in a Kent State situation. I don't think he'd take it.
I’m not sure he’s in as much demand as some folks might think, but I’d agree that he might get a better MWC offer than NM.

Yeah New Mexico isn’t a good job. Boise State or SDSU are the only currently open G5 jobs he should consider, IMO
Just a guess after watching them yesterday, but I think Boise takes the interim tag off Spencer Danielsen.

If Jeff Lebby to Starkville gets done, thats probably where Lewis goes.

Back